Non-hateful Christian insanity.

http://achievebalance.com/

So far I've only shared this guy's unique flavor of craziness with the chat, but after poking through a little more, I think he's worthy of being posted. Not to make fun of him, mind you. I admit he opens himself to ridicule from all angles, but I actually find the bizzare things he says and claims on this site genuinely amusing. I feel that he insults his own intelligence no more or less than the people who share his passion for his faith.

But then again, most Christians play Pokemon, and do so quietly. Not this guy.

Once you've read the sections on Harry Potter, vampires, and The Lord of The Rings, I think you'll agree with me:

This guy is nuts.
Wow....He seems to find something to do with Christianity...everywhere...
Me being Jewish, and not much of one...

Fucking insane dude...>_>
I MEAN, COME ON. I DON'T CARE IF HE'S CHRISTIAN, DON'T RUIN MY BOOKS WITH RELIGION!
Bloody brilliant. This is what religion should be all about. XD
Somehow, I feel that I could never trust a guy like this. If we lived in the same house, I would constantly need to check everything, like, if he passed the chips, I'm dead sure I would find a Jesus doll burried under them. *gross*

I bet he names all his Pokemons biblical names.

GO JUDAS! USE YOUR SELF DESTRUCT ATTACK!

Quote (Drakim)

GO, JUDAS! USE YOUR SELF DESTRUCT ATTACK!

XD XD XD
WIN.

Anyways, I think that... well, I've met people like him. They're crazy, but they're nice enough. And some of their arguments actually make sense. Some.
Still... *shudder*
Actually, the vampire one was kind of good. I can even agree with most of the metaphors he found. O_o
Well, to be honest, I think you can find anything in anything if you just look hard enough.

[tries to make everybody think of random things in everyday life]

Nyhahahahah!
I could [sorta] do the same thing that guy's doing with Harry Potter and vampires. Look-

"The reason that my computer is lagging is becasue God is fighting the devil in my computer. The devil has corrupted my hard drive, just as he has corrupted the youth of America. While the computer is lagging and the battle is waging, God wants me to pray for the souls of my peers, that we are saved from eternal damnation. By helping God fight the devil and by helping the souls of America's troubled youth, I am getting rid of those annoying pop ups AND helping myself get into heaven. For God is just so great that He can have me multitask sucsessfully, incorperating both religion and technology. Yes, God is just the bee's knees. You could also say He is nifty.

He probably wants me to sacrifice a goat, though."

That isn't my personal opinion. The reason my computer laggs is because my brother downlaoded Limewire, and it fucked up the system. Another computer of America's corrupted youth.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Anyways, I think that... well, I've met people like him. They're crazy, but they're nice enough. And some of their arguments actually make sense. Some.
Still... *shudder*

Unfortunately, his argument against people who say everything is evil (link) sucks big time.
Here's what a friend of mine and I have been thinking about doing for quite some time now, but we've had things like jobs and college getting in our way.

We want to do a cross country tour where we go into every church in the nation, run in and up to the altar, raise our hands all mysterious-like, then shout out, "SATAN!" Then run out.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what that has to do with this topic, but I posted it anyway. Oh well.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Here's what a friend of mine and I have been thinking about doing for quite some time now, but we've had things like jobs and college getting in our way.

We want to do a cross country tour where we go into every church in the nation, run in and up to the altar, raise our hands all mysterious-like, then shout out, "SATAN!" Then run out.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure what that has to do with this topic, but I posted it anyway. Oh well.

You'll be famous for some conspiracy. If some church randomly burns down within the next five years, you'll be blamed ^^
I'm serious though. His argument against people who say everything is evil really sucks.
And this suprises you? I can show you a million sites where they have argumets that go in circles (God says the bible is true, and the bible tells us God never lies) and such. It is hardly uncommon >>