Navi Pairings

Planey-chan's been asking people in the chatroom which navis should be paired up in relationships. Thus, this topic required being made

My choice would be DNR and Edgar, mainly for this: DNR likes Red, but if DNR was gay for Edgar, then the innocent little girl would be safe from a pedo's advances, thus my navi's little buddy is safe and I don't needed to kill anyone for child molestation. Yay!

Also, Dark is keeping who he wants Nikko to get together with a secret, since he is still planning. Still, he has three ideas, one of them being Nikko and Capuchin. Like I told you before, Lunar, watch out for the catgirl! It seems that two animal-esque navis in a relationship look like a good idea to Dark.

The second one he may want is the obvious answer of Valkerie. Who else but Nikko's best busting buddy would be a shoo-in for her list of potential lovers?

But who is his third choice? Cheshire has bondage appeal and Divinity is a holy woman. So is the flirty girl with the chain up Nikko's ally or is corruption of the church more what she wants? Or, could there also be the option that Nikko's still confused about her sexuality and has her eye on a certain man? Stayed tuned, folks, and we'll try to get some more gossip for you all!

Quote (MajinBooger)

My choice would be DNR and Edgar, mainly for this: DNR likes Red, but if DNR was gay for Edgar, then the innocent little girl would be safe from a pedo's advances, thus my navi's little buddy is safe and I don't needed to kill anyone for child molestation. Yay!

<Votes for a DNRxEdgar pairing>
<.<
<Adds CapuchinxSoulmanJr to ballot>
>.>
Runeknight X Persephone. It is practically canon.
Divinity x Druidman and, for the subplot only, Divinity x Solaria.

Edit: Area x Hal.
Area x Hal! :'D Canon relationship go even though it happened off screen go!

Uh...

Teethman x Persephone / Solaria / Valkyrie.

In the first he sees Persephone kill American ruthlessly by taking advantage of his chivalry in the team Netbattle he's part of.

In the second, Solaria almost attacks him in her weird pheonix mode or whatever.

Valkyrie has no knowledge of any attraction he has to her, but has threatened to ram her weapon up his end.

I have such good taste, eh? :'D

Quote ()

I'm Skyrender, and I approve this message.

[spoiler removed]

My Navi's not the only thing that's being changed around here. I'll give you a hint: It has to do with shota. <3 No spoilers, those who know.
OKAY! I have one!!!

Drakkas.....and a COOKIE!!!!
No, Drakkas and Jophiel.
Who's Jophiel????? We may need a brand new thread JUST FOR DRAKKAS PAIRINGS cause I can do a ton of those!
Jophiel is my baby. The best character I've ever made. He's based on the villan in the first few episodes of Yami no Matsuei, which is a bit... yaoi.
You mean Decendants of Darkness....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THEY WERE SO BISHIEEEEEEEE!!!! Wait...the bad guy was a.....OMFG!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOO! PHEONIX IS BAD! BAD BAD BAD!!!!
Yes, the bad guy who rapes the main character. That villan >:3
--Make an EAV tranny joke and die.
...somewhere emo-Shadow is cutting himself as well as many kittens...he feels that no one loves him...he has a point.
Well, since Omega asked for it, here's some possiblities that present themselves for EAV! It seems EAV is supposed to be a chick, unless the poor robo's having another case of gender confusion. Of course, given her mechanical nature, one thing's for certain and that is he/she/it's just a love machine! In the past, EAV was close with FZ's Moonlight, but that navi is no longer around. Guess that means she's up for grabs, but are there any takers? Perhaps FZ will take another shot with Nac, the master of mimickry. Of course, would having a lover who mimicks you be a form of masturbation? And with his replications techniques..... Of course, right now the robo's busting with Nikko, a navi who's into girl on catgirl. While she's not into robots, perhaps EAV has some attachments that can change her mind? Things could get interesting.