This ... is ... so ... win ...

Well, it happened. Just as many of us fans hoped it would. And Capcom did it, at last...

*creams self*

The official website is here.

*squees in fanboy glee, running around in circles*
Done by the Death Note crew apparently.

*mildly interested*
Kinda old news >________>;;

*starts running away*
Pwnage. With English subs. Just a small taste... of a strawberry sundae.
Eh...it's good, but not great.
Just saw episode two, and while I have to admit, this won't be anime of the year, I had some fangasms watching.

Like, did you notice whats written on the handguns of Trish in the opening? Probably just fans like me will get it though XD

Quote (Knight)

Just saw episode two, and while I have to admit, this won't be anime of the year, I had some fangasms watching.

Like, did you notice whats written on the handguns of Trish in the opening? Probably just fans like me will get it though XD

I still haven't seen ep 2, since Kuro-Hana and NEET still haven't subbed it. Demonoid?

And meh, the text on Ebony and Ivory made my joygasm. "For Tony Redgrave by .45 Art Warks". Win.
I watched the RAW XD

Anyway, on Trish's gun "Luce & Ombre" is written. In the legendary dark knight costume back in DMC1, your handguns were named Luce and Ombre. Ombre means "man", Luce probably stands for Lucifer.
Luce and Ombre ... I've heard about them. Italian or Latin for Light and Darkness, IIRC.

[EDIT] Wait, Trish is in ep 2? The preview in ep 1 only had Lady, as far as I saw...
She isn't in the episode itself, only in the opening. Her guns are clearly visible though. And yeah, yer right about luce and ombre... I was always pretty bad with latin-laguages I guess Luce is light (lucifer=lightbringer), I'm sure about that, and ombre means "shadow" in french... got mixed it up with hombre....

Quote (Knight)

I had some fangasms watching.

Erm...
O_O
Sounds WAY too much like hentai...>>

Quote (yahiko9040)

Erm...
O_O

Haven't you seen Trish? Rawr!

And Lady's ... meh, but damn! She got SKILLZ!

And ... then there's Lucia ... Bitch stole Trish's plot ¬_¬

[EDIT] HOLD UP! I just saw the intro and ... is that PHANTOM!? o_O

Quote (Nalerenn)

Quote (yahiko9040)

Erm...
O_O

Haven't you seen Trish? Rawr!

And Lady's ... meh, but damn! She got SKILLZ!

And ... then there's Lucia ... Bitch stole Trish's plot ¬_¬

[EDIT] HOLD UP! I just saw the intro and ... is that PHANTOM!? o_O

Shush, silly fanboy.
Yes, they are hot, but it sounds like a fanboy cumming all over his monitor at DMC4 trailers...>_>

Quote (yahiko9040)

Shush, silly fanboy.
Yes, they are hot, but it sounds like a fanboy cumming all over his monitor at DMC4 trailers...>_>

Just the keyboard, really. I do that often.
Too much info, Nal.

Also, the topic title got me excited thinking that it was going to be something epic, like Crapcom deciding to make a Rockman Dash 3.

Thanks for getting my hopes up for nothing.

-Twi