Drakim's mini battle game!

Score:
RoboTek - 5 (Grunt, Oscar, Saurus, Tonberry,Soldier)
Tarkya - 1 (Thief)
Twi - 1 (Scorpion)
P.A. Master - 1 (Cactrot)
Goroke - 1 (Bomb)
LordHothead - 1 (Grenade)

Edit: Lack of admin powers makes this little trick impossible

NOTE: This game seems to be catched in your browser quite often. Try clearing your temporary internet files, or you will be playing old versions with more bugs and less enemies D:!

Ladies and gentlemen! My latest waste of time, which took me about a day and a night to make!

Anyway, I figured I'd turn it into a competition. First person to print screen an beaten enemy and post them here gets one point. You only get points for posting an enemy that hasn't been posted before. (don't worry, the game freezes once you kill it, so you have all the time in the world to press print screen)

Edit: There is no enemy named Twi. Stop trying to fight him D:
First! 8D

i beat it before you did, i just can't get the damn pic of it dieing.

I do believe you owe me a point. >:D

-Twi
I've added a bunch of new enemies, and a new spell. You can now also select what enemy to fight, here in the post.
Okay, seriously, every time I attack it says "NaN". What is that?
I have ZeroSaber's problem, all attacks are Not a Number. It is in Firefox.

EDIT: Opera too.

EDIT: And IE. I'm spent.

By the way, why are there impossible bosses in a game without any opportunity for grinding? Just asking.
There, sorry, I added an enemy defense stat, and it caused the bug. It is fixed now.

Atrus, there is no impossible bosses. I always beat all enemies once before adding them, to make sure. Think of them as a challange. But, anyway, I'm adding some more spells soon. stay tuned!

I won't add level ups for until the game is actualy stabe enough to run without lockups and errors >>.

Cactrot beat! Point get!
New enemies and the Tech skills added. Things should be a bit more interesting now.

Who can beat the fearsome Tonberry? His number is 8, and he has a instant kill sometimes attack! >:3
I've remade the loading screen. Now the game should always work on the first try.
Beat'd da bomb o_o;;

I r liek so gangsta~ *Spanish girl accent...Sorry if this is offending some of you*

I killed a Bomb.
However, I have no image hosting site, so no screenshot, sorry.
DAMMIT! NINJA'D!
Ok I killed the Grunt, but I have no img screen sorry.

Quote (RevivedSin)

I killed a Bomb.
DAMMIT! NINJA'D!

Press

CTRL + PRNT SCRN(On the top corner of the keyboard) and paste it on MSPAINT~

Quote (RevivedSin)

I killed a Bomb.
DAMMIT! NINJA'D!
Ok I killed the Grunt, but I have no img screen sorry.

http://imageshack.us/

you don't even need an account to use it. You just select the file and upload it. ^^

oO isn't anybody going to get more than one point?

Am lazy, that is good enough

and this

and this

I think that is them all

-nope-

Added new enemies since RoboTek killed all the old ones oO

Anyway, these should prove more of a challenge, I think. Maybe.

This guy was a bit of a challenge considering he had 1400 health and killed me in an average of three hit.

Glad to know you are having fun ^^

I'm thinking of adding a new Tech skill soon. The only bummer is that things can get too easy if people think up combinations that I didn't expect. >>
Speaking of, they are all gone again.

If you want, I can post the pics, but I am thinking about waiting for others.