Drakim's mini battle game!

>>

Okay, that is it. I'm making you some really really hard enemies >:0
Soldier was hard enough!

It killed me in 3 hits, had attacks that delt over 100 damage after halving my health.

Took a minimum of.. about 10 hits to defeat. That wasn't hard?

man, this guy kept increasing his strength and weakening mine. Ran me out of MP, and could've killed me with one more hit if it wanted to.
There, added two very hard new enemies. ^^

Yeah, the Grenade is kinda fun. He has a lot of diffrent attacks, so it is hard to pinpoint a weakness. There is one trick to him though ^^.
hit him?

Oh, and mage master was enjoyable. Thats the way FF fights should be. Normally cure is just a bad idea.

Tell me when I should be posting these I leave it up to you.

Doom Gaze was scary because I had no idea what it was doing, but it died easily enough.

Neither even compared to the difficultty of the soldier.
hehe, the point thing is kinda meaningless since somebody could just do everybody right away. I'll continue to make more enemies as long as somebody wants to play them though.

Oh, and I think I'll add another tech soon. Something to reduce the enemy magic power. ^^

As for the grenate, he turned out easier than I planed. The trick with him is that break has x 5 effect on him. He is the perfect enemy to try getting massive damage ^^
Okay, two new cool enemies added. See if you can figure out the puzzle behind them ^^
Ah, that would explain how I killed him in 1 hit after my normal series of break attacks.
arg, your staregy happened to be his weak point >>

He is unbeatable without that.

ANYWAYS, I shall make more. Stay tuned for enemies and a new tech.
I am done with these other two. I think I will post my pics in an hour so that anyone who wants to finish before that can.

Hoesntly, I enjoy the game but it feels cheap just beating them all.
Okay, two new enemies added, but I'm all out of ideas. >>

Thus, I preset you this chance to make your own enemy!

enemy_name = 'Grunt';
   enemy_type = 'human';
   enemy_vitality = 15;
   enemy_strength = 15;
   enemy_magicmana = 4;
   enemy_magicpower = 30;
   enemy_defense = 10;
   enemyx = 50;
   enemyy = 40;
   enemy_attacks[0] = 'mug';
   enemy_attacks[1] = 'cure';
   enemy_res_fire = 1;
   enemy_res_demi = 1;
   enemy_res_break = 1;
   enemy_res_weaken = 1;
   enemy_res_shatter = 1;
   enemypicture.src = 'enemy/grunt.gif';

This is the code for a grunt. I'll explain every value and how it works.

enemy_name = 'Grunt';
Inset the name of your enemy here.

enemy_type = 'human';
Inset either human or monster here. Doesn't have any effect yet.

enemy_vitality = 15;
The enemy vitality times 13 is how much health they will have.

enemy_strength = 15;
The enemy strength is used to determin damage. How much damage 1 strength produces depends on what kind of attack the enemy is using. But, for plain vanilla "attack", it does enemy_strength * (5 to 0)

enemy_magicmana = 4;
The enemy magicmana times 7 is how much mana it has.

enemy_magicpower = 30;
The same as strength, but for spells. Note that most attacks, such as attack, drain, needle, uses strength. Cure and fire uses magicpower.

enemy_defense = 10;
Having 10 defense means all attacks will do 10 less damage.

enemyx = 50;
This is for the picture, and how it is supposed to be aligned in the battle. I'll ajust it for you for free.

enemyy = 40;
See above.

enemy_attacks[0] = 'mug';
enemy_attacks[1] = 'cure';
Here you can put a list over all attacks you want your enemy to use.
List of attacks: attack, innerfire, mug, needle, drain, cure, grow, deathknife, axeoffifty, axeofhundred, manaburst, managift, fire, gaze, braindamage

enemy_res_fire = 1;
enemy_res_demi = 1;
enemy_res_break = 1;
enemy_res_weaken = 1;
enemy_res_shatter = 1;
Enemy modifier for spells. having 1 means the spell works normaly. Having 2 means the spell does double damage. Having 0.5 means the spell does half damage. Having -1 means the spell heals the enemy instead of hurting. ect ect (you can have any value, such as 1.4354)

enemypicture.src = 'enemy/grunt.gif';
You must provide with a gif, with transparency for your enemy. It is easy to find.
It is easy to find, trust me
I quite simply cannot beat the last one, I got no ideas.

Phunbaba wasn't hard.. just tedious.
Hah, seems I have outwitted you at last
Witted, eh?

Now lets see... if I can list everything I know about it.

Demi does reduced damage, bringing it down to being useless.

None of the techniques effect it except perhaps shatter (which I cannot see), but it does most its damage through str based attacks (which I cannot reduce).

It has 650 damage, meaning with my average damage of about 30 I would need to hit it approximately 22 times in order to kill it.

This is excluding the fact that it also drains HP from me in fairly large amounts.

Fire does normal damage against it, but is not particularly notable in this way.

Anything I missed?
Heh, I won't tell you what, but you have your facts wrong. ^^
Is Lonka Knight or whatever one of these new enemies? 'cause it just killed me in two hits.
Alright, I will test and list my confrimed results

Break: No effect

Weaken: No effect

Fire: Average Approx 120 damage, maximum approx 220. (this might be more, but I consider this normal), I have had no use for fire against any previous enemy.

Demi: Average very low, less than normal attacks.

Cure: Functions normally

Attack: Functions Normally.

and... I defeated it during testing

My only possible explanation is that the numbers displayed for damage were incorrect, as I dealt significantly more damage in previous attempts more quickly.
Tonberries are WIN.

But anyway, that was a good game..what program did you use?
I used nothing! ^^

That is part of the whole thing. It uses no plugins, nothing. You could play this shit on a cell phone if it supports HTML, Javascript and CSS.
That's just super special awesome.