TEH VIDEOGAEMS!? FUR FRIEE!?

Okay okay okay. I bet you're all thinking "But Urmean15, video gaem stuff can't be free! It's against the natural order!". They lied. Dirty gaming representatives.

Gaming Lagoon

You fill out ads with information, get points, purchase prize, ???, profit!

And it works. I got 2000 Wii points.

This has been a public service announcement by me.
I swear by God, I thought you were talking about furries for a second. PROTECTETH THE FURRIES!

Also, it's not for European people. Woe is me.
Oh you silly euros and your distance from America.
*Britishly buggered*

<(x.x)>
this looks like warez! *hasn't clicked*

Quote (EpsilonX)

this looks like warez! *hasn't clicked*

DO IT DO IT DO IT.

I'm dead serious, it's honest, they have a forum and supportive moderators.
Hmmm...I don't know.

For now, I'm going to stick with torrenting.
Well, technically this website isn't video games, it's just supplies, I.E, wii pts, Xbox live cards, warcraft, habbo, maplestory, controllers, that sort of stuff.

They do have video game lagoon, where you can get video games.
I'm gonna wait just a bit till something happens to you Ur o_o;;
Second'd

Quote (Goroke)

I'm gonna wait just a bit till something happens to you Ur o_o;;

Whadda mean by that? /rawr
*cough* spyware *cough*

Quote (Strikeman)

*cough* spyware *cough*

*seconded*

Quote (EpsilonX)

Quote (Strikeman)

*cough* spyware *cough*

*seconded*

Or for the site to get Party V&.

Quote (legoroy2)

*Britishly buggered*

*Scottishly shafted*
It is a pretty easy concept actually. Big companies needs information about the general public. These people organize surveys and get money for it, and use a small amount of the money to buy stuff to the people who takes the surveys, to ensure they keep taking the surveys. There are tons of them out on the net, but, they get burred under the even more tons of fake such sites on the net.

Quote (Drakim)

It is a pretty easy concept actually. Big companies needs information about the general public. These people organize surveys and get money for it, and use a small amount of the money to buy stuff to the people who takes the surveys, to ensure they keep taking the surveys. There are tons of them out on the net, but, they get burred under the even more tons of fake such sites on the net.

So...That site is real?
My educated guess is yes. But, I haven't tested it personaly, so don't think it is true no matter what. I'm mearly pointing out that this kind of site IS possible, without being a scam.

Quote (Drakim)

tl;dr: You fill out ads, companies pay the website, you get points, you buy stuff.