Cindy's Tactic Corner

Meh, I'll post one of my old lessons due to lazyness.

Heatshot is flame based, or other known as fire. So, lets say you have a windbox, if you use a heatshot right on the wind it should pick up on power, this is due to a law very much like earth. Let's say you add lot oxygen to a fire, bam! Bigger fire. Let's now use the megaman system. The air of the cyberworld is based on an O program that's like oxygen, an E program like water vapor, and so on. All the O program is centered in a windbox's air current for the large amount of movement makes the O program take over as a S program, or wind, the S program burns better. So you add heatshot into the current of the windbox, you get one big flamethrower. Now, you add a zapring attachment to the main engine of the windbox, BAM! Super strong winds (Level 3, or Two and 1/3 windboxes all concentrated in one gust of wind.) that make a MUCH BIGGER fire. Now, let's add a magbolt to reverse pulse on the zapring attachment to repeat first level advance and BAM! REALLY BIG FIRE! With a ___ (I haven't figured out with that level yet.) level wind.
...You make my brain bleed with your nonsense. Just how exactly do you know what kinds of programs the air in Cyberworld is made of to begin with?
Cindy. Majin has already said things to this effect, and just because he's gone doesn't mean that what he said goes away.

Stop making up this drivel. It can confuse newbs, and doesn't even make sense half of the time, and all of it has little relavance to the RP. This is your last verbal warning. If you start pulling any more stuff like this out of thin air, actual Warns will follow.
Cindy... take notes:

First combo:

Bubble Star (any) > ElecReel (any) (x1 or 2)
Targets: 1 Primary, 2 Secondary, +? Additional Targets.

BASE Damage: 220(+) @ up to 3 targets (not divided), +100(+) per additional target.

Yes people, that's 660 or more damage for 2 actions and 2 chips.

Bubble star traps 1 to 3 targets (until hit or Navi makes an action to break free), and adds double damage from Elec Attacks (should the next attack BE Elec). Follow this attack with an Elec Reel for an instant 200 Damage to any of the trapped targets. Best of all? If the Bubble Star connects, the targets cannot evade the ElecReel. Better yet? Even if the Bubble Star misses, the ElecReel still has the chance to deal 100 damage to a large number of enemies.

You have noting to lose by trying this combo.

Second Combo:
Targets: 1 Primary, 2 Secondary.
Note: Additional actions spent can switch both Secondary Targets to Primary at a rate of 2 actions per target, but you'll need more IceWaves and Big Hammers as well.

Bubble Star (any) > Ice Wave (any) > Big Hammer (any)

BASE Damage: 420(+) @ Primary, 20 @ Secondary.

B-star traps, Ice Wave Freezes, Big Hammer Breaks for double. Once the B-Star connects, the enemy cannot evade the Ice Wave or the Big Hammer, as we are now chaining immobilize with freeze. Given more actions, this combo can be repeated on one or both Secondary Targets for 400 Damage more each.

----------------

Comments?
Umm, wow. Amazing.
And THAT'S how one makes a combo, not by spouting garbage about what boomerangs are made of or how the air is programmed.

Bravo, Pally, Bravo. Remind me to NEVER Netbattle you...
Harr, simple, effective, and relatively foolproof. My hat is off to you.

Now, if only those chips were a little easier to find... =P

Cindy, a note:

You can't create combos by spouting nonsensical technobabble and/or making silly assumptions about the Net's physics. For best results, you should just focus on what a chip does, and see how that can complement and strengthen the effects of another chip. If you try to start a combo my making a chip do something it doesn't, you're gonna fail pretty badly unless you back that up with great RP.

Also, there is a chip called MagBolt that is an actual functioning magnet that pulls things toward you indiscriminately (except maybe other Magbolt-wielding navis.) That should save you some time and effort that would normally be spent on explaining why a Zapring and a Thunder instantaneously make anything magnetic. Instead, you can turn that residual potential to thinking and rethinking combos, and asking yourself if that one's really logical.

Your spritework, however, is seamless and rather pleasant to look at (although most of it is copypasta.) No complaints there.
Ah, your comment about magbolts has made me remember a combo!

Magbolt+sword=Sharpened Magbolt! Draw the enemy in, then let go of the magbolt and let its magnetism bury its sharpened points deep within their vital organs! (90 elec damage and 80 sword damage)
Lets see..

"it would be cool if it worked" Combo:

Bubble star+ Ice wave+ rock cube+ airshot

You see where I'm going? The ice wave creates a trail of ice for the rock cube to slide on, so the airshot will make your cube into a steamroller, that flats out all the frozen, trapped virii. I've simply swapped the Bighammer for cube, but just think about it: Dimensionman roadkills with Dimensionmobile!
Just add in "DimensionMan" and "roadkill" and you've got yourself an instant hit. XD

That's the formula for success, my friends.

On another note, I'm really bad at thinking up combos. I'll be sure to tell you guys if I ever think of any real ones.