Universe Patch 1.2

Quote (Aurion)

You guys are frickin' weird.

Banned.

RevivedSin, that information isn't readily disclosable. You'll just have to figure it out
He doesn't want to admit that the buff was added without his knowledge

Quote (Asator)

The Department doesn't want to admit that the buff was added without their knowledge

-frown-
You sure you aren't just butthurt over someone in your department going behind your back? It's been known to happen among you adminly types. I mean, just look at Prometheus back in the original version.

Quote (Asator)

You sure you aren't just butthurt over someone in your department going behind your back? It's been known to happen among you adminly types. I mean, just look at Prometheus back in the original version.

The original version? Pfft. The universe is infinitely older than people, and infinitely older than the Earth.
yeah, everyone knows it goes by ages...

patch 1.0 was "earth: age of magic", and it lasted till about the 1300s, then the patch 1.1, "earth: age of man" started. I think we're still in 1.1 for a while longer (or 1.2 beta) since age 1.2 "earth: age of destiny" doesn't officially start till 2012. The release dates are always written down somewhere...

everything before humans though were the 0.*s, and it was called "earth: age of creation", and they were playing with the different playable races...

I may be wrong though...

edit: are you gonna bring back the dinosaurs as a playable species again? I used to play as a raptor back in 0.6, and I miss the whole pack system...
Velociraptors are too powerful for use in play against humans and animals of the 2000's as the humans haven't reached "futuristic" technology yet. It'd be like setting a blood hound on a rabbit. And, if we brought back dinos without the raptors, people would complain too much.
Version 1.0, my bad. My question still stands.

Also, "Age of Destiny" is a stupid name.
It's a silly question, because I don't really care what was added outside of my department.
Well I'm sorry, the age's name won't be finalized till it's released in 2012, so it was an educated guess...