Ugh

Internets back on, but my profile in progress is gone. I have a three month old back up. I'm counting blessings. I feel almost cheated that I had a 0 chance to get ANYTHING, but hey, what can you do right?

And my butt itches like crazy. Glad to be back.

Basicly, with the end of RECN, I lost weeks of work, cleaned pics, 6 custom weapons, 3 gmos, 2 sig attacks.

5 golden rings.

So i'll leave it at this until I can retype everything, meaning I would like this to be accepted and after, I'll slowly edit my sig attacks, add new ones, make GMOs, get weapons, and write the appearance. Until then, I have only a pic for my appearance.

As Moa was at work, something strange happened..... EAV's data corrupted. No apparent data, it just... Happaned. Moa got back just in time to barely salvage the NAVI, applying an already damaged backup and managing to stop the infection of the corruption, but only after some amount of damage.....

Name: Moa Akayama
Appearance:Moa looks much older then he actually his. He looks as if he could easily be thirty or forty, and has a rather impusing figure. A rather muscular build from labor of all kinds, he usually wears a dark blue pair of those plastic like jogging pants with a white stripe down the side, a loose white tanktop and sometimes a white bandana over his head.
Personality:Generally nice, he can seem harsh to those who don;t know him, but he generally intends well. Though he lacks some skills in school knowledge, he has a basic understanding from highschool, and always has good advice for those around him. He was somewhat changed by the deletion of an old NAVI, but he didn't let it get to him. As human as he seemed, he was nothing more then data.
PET Modifications: Instead of a standered PET, his is a special verson of some sort, picked up with his new PET. Rather then being the square brick that is commonly seen, Moa's is bright red and black, and straps to the arm. It is about half the length of his forearm, and about the same width. A small holographic screen in projected into the air, and the actual PET part is mainly buttons and such.
Other: Never went to College and dosen't intend to. He recently picked up on Net battles as a new hobby. He dabbles in all kinds of Jobs and often, many at once so he can live as comfortably as he currently dose.

Name:EAV-09
Type: Normal/Break
Appearance:
THE NEW FACE OF EAV09.

Personality: EAV rather lacks a persona. She has advance AI that gives him patterns to follow under a situation. She follows them. The only thing that stops this is when Moa activates overide, which causes him to act like a normal NAVI, obaying orders to the T. EAV is created to cancel overide if he sees potential destruction. For all conventional purposes, EAV is only a mech. EAV-09.EXE can achive a decent level of programing. She is also programed with the ability to display holographic screens while on the net in a ghost in the shell esque style. Recently, the data problems have caused her to retain recent emotions, but become slightly more calculating... Her short-term memories seem to have all but disappeared...

EAV uses his eyes, but also various other sensors. These include sonar sensors as well as emulated night, a rough radar, and thermal vision. His visual sensors can zoom to about 3X zoom.

Custom Weapon: When Engaged in battle, a slot on EAV, placed on the top of his forearm, pops open to reveal a gun barrel. The mechinism inside EAV's arm allows this barrel to act as a rifle. This applies for both arms.
EAV's guns in his arms have two modes of fire.
One mode acts like pistols, they shoot single powerful shots and require constant reloading. However, when he decides to switch, the barells fire off like rifles. In rifle mode, bullets fire at varying speeds. At EAV's wish, it can shoot at the single shot speeds, to speeds of almost 100 bullets a second. In this form, reloading is still necasary.
Reloading is performed by a smooth up down motion of the arms.

Backstory: EAV09 was one of the first NAVI to actually be semi-sentinent and be able to act on it's own. EAV01-08 were all failed. 09 was built on the concept of "Can't touch what you can't see." However, it was scrapped for a lack of power. I somehow ended up in the flea market. It's default programing was rather bland, so Moa managed to scrap up some money for a few persona upgrades. EAV can also voice it's opinions, though it still lacks any major Personality quirks. One of the main problems of EAV-09 that lead to his being labled as ''FAILURE" was a failed concept applied to him. He was programed using a response for almost every rational combat situation. However, with the facts known that he is prototype that would later evolve into most other NAVI, it makes sense that its 'emotions' are only basic. The thing that makes it unique, is that he has the ability to reprogram it's priorities and programing subconciously. This gives EAV the potential over the years to develop emotions as complex and complete as human ones. Emotions like anger, courage, and even love. However, as EAV learns more, this ability could actually end up becoming dangerous, and leading to EAV disobaying, or even becoming a criminal from discovering things. This was a secret reason for the scrapping of EAV-09.EXE.
EAV can display screens of holographic data.

ETC:
EAV can create two way 'com links' with seperate NAVI units. It works with known NAVI that are currently on the NET. Areas like the Undernet, and sometimes barriers have been known to cause interference.
When the comlink is used, the two NAVI can contact each other as voices in each others minds.
EAV controls when the link is shut off.

When in battle, it takes one action to forge a connection until it is interupted or EAV cancels it.

If I understand correctly, I also can choose to have 2 lvl 2 sigs, and 2 lvl 1.5s. I have to make a second lvl 2 first, change my 1.5s to the new ones too....

-TACKLE FIRE
EAV approaches to a close range, and pulls power from the PET that charges his arms with heat, causing him to build up excess heat. Vents all over his body open to release the smoke and vent as much of the heat as possible. A single heated forearm fires like a spear, hitting the enemy in the upper body. EAV runs past, hopefully flipping the enemy, but at least causing some bruises.
30 damage, -10 HP to self
Can be used as many times as wanted for turn.
Dosn't count as a hit when judging rewards
2 turn cooldown.

Signature Attack LVL1.5
-STRATEGIC AID
EAV's hands begin to glow a little with energy as it gathers power in its hands. From here, two courses of action can be taken, with the results occuring the next turn.
1. Thru physical contact, EAV can heal an ally (or self) for 40 points.

2. EAV makes a swirling motion as power flies from his hand creating a barrier around him and his allys. This barrier is completely invinsible, and is created of swirling energy. When shot at, the barrier casts the attack aside with astaunding force, making an updraft on the inside and outside of it. The downside is, the party within the barrier can't attack either. However, EAV knows when the barrier will break and thus gives his allys a slight advantage. He can heal for 10 to an ally after using this.
(Basicly:
1. Indestructible, be it metool or cybeast.
2. Lasts 1 IC turn for both sides, for planning and preporation
3. Slight IC preemptive strike advantage for allys
4. EAV can heal an ally for 10, it can't heal itself.
5. When used, cannot maintain indirect damage
6. Mods can make attacks hit before the barrier appears and after the barrier disappears.
7.Can't use other sig attacks during activation

Once per Battle.

Signature Attack LVL2
-TRINITY RUN
Run of EAV's current visual sensor (eyes, visor, whatever) changes to green. For a while, this is the only change, but then suddenly, its vents open as it drains power from its PET. some smoke leaks to vent the extra heat. From there, he can take three paths of action.
--Devil Runnning.
In this form, EAV can run at an incredible speed, but only in short distances. His normal speed is incredible, however, in short spurts, he manages to run at the speed of a demon, able to completly dodge anything thrown at him. In this mode, he is hardest to touch. His running is totaly unpredictable because of the ability to up his running in a moments notice. This running is edgy, and leaves the enemy dizzy and confused. While running, it leaves a several foot trail of smoke, as well as a blur from the light of its visor.

Greatly improves dodging chance, even if dodge isn't an action.
A dodge is basicly an auto dodge. Almost impossible to get hit
Greatly improves melee attack accuracy.
Because of the speed, it adds +15 to all melee attacks.
--Wildcat Running
Instead of green, EAV's visor flashes a light purple. Suddenly, he takes off running. With synched movements, long strides, and perfect movement of the arms, he runs at a speed slightly greater then that of the Devil Run (not at max speed). However, this style is much smoother, and because of it's nature, it makes hitting and dodging much harder. When in this mode, nothing can stand in EAV's way. By using its arms to push, it leaps or skims under any attack or obsticle coming its way. While this style works with 'hit and run melee', its smooth speed it much more suited to long distance.
While running, it leaves a several foot trail of smoke, as well as a blur from the light of its visor.

Greatly improves dodging chance, even if dodge isn't an action.
Greatly improves mid ranged attack accuracy.
Because of the speed, it adds +10 to all melee attacks.
Because of the arm motion and smoothness of this run, he can easily leap over anything in his way to reach his target.
+5 to non element chips
--Ironbullet Running
EAV adopts a running even more suited to offence as its Visor glows a deep blue. While the others improve running, Ironbullet style is diffrent. Blue accents appear on his armor, as his vents don't open like usual, causing heat to build up inside. EAV's muscles strengthen (Without enlarging), allowing for a speed that almost matches the full speed devil run. Because of the style's nature, distanced dodging isn't much easier, but dodging close ranged Melee is simple. Using the built up heat, EAV unleashes fury of muscle and heat at once with almost all his attacks, utterly obliterating his enemy.

Slightly improves ranged attack dodging chance, even if dodge isn't an action.
Greatly improves melee attack dodging chance, even if dodge isn't an action.
Greatly improves melee attack accuracy.
Because of the speed and greater heat, it adds +25 to all melee and non element chips.
Because of the power used in the running, EAV takes no knockback while in this run.
-15 HP

By paying 10 HP, he can maintain/switch his run the next turn. Every turn he uses this, it costs an extra 5HP
Limit of 3 turns.

Always:
1. It won't count for any PAs.
2. It only stacks once on Multihits, AFTER damage
3. Dosn't work with sword
After first sig attack, the effects are activated one turns later. (Without using action)
Lasts One turn
2 turn cooldown
Aya.

I hate not having Mod edit powers

I forgot to say that unless I'm mistaken, Demonstar was cool with the whole no written appearance yet deal.

Also, until I finish the new GMOs, my 3 are blank as a result of the corruption.
Actually, you'll lose all of your GMOs, besides your level 0 one. You'll have to re-earn the rest.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm reading it right. What things do you plan on carrying over?
Ugh. Really wanted to keep at LEAST 1 other but what can you do.

Basicly, I'll be carrying over 4 sig attacks.

two lvl2s.
two lvl 1.5s. I believe I can.

Can't I get a 1 GMO compensation for utter helplessness to backup?

>_<
Interesting, I'm not sure if you can take the same thinger twice, but for now, okay. Wait for Demonstar on that one.

As for GMOs, I lost three of them too, so we'll have to suffer together.

And, as long as Demon said EAV is cool without a text description, I see nothing really wrong, although I'll admit I suck at working out sig attacks. (Why do you think mine have always been pure damage?)
Why do you think all my new ones have been pure IC stuffs ><

And I think Demon said pic only works for NOW. Only until I can type stuff up. I have a LOT to type up for EVERYTHING.
I'd say no to the same thing twice, personally. Two speed upgrades...
Yeah, you can only choose a set on the list once. Besides, you'd be snagging over a set of 1.5 and 2 attacks and a set of 1.5 and 2.5, which 2.5's aren't listed. Also, you don't actually carry over the upgrades, you just get a voucher. In other words, it's worthless until you're actually able to buy the upgrade. So until you're level 5, you're stuck with one Lvl 1. Just clearing that up.
aww...

Very well. Then my sigs choosen will be tacticsmoke (to be rewrited, 1.5) and trinity run (to be edited)

I will also take a Spreader and vulcan 1.
That's fine. Just remember, you can only get the 1.5 and 2 after you reach level 5. And with that taken care of, approved.

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Post where needed.