Game Quickrate

If you kill GON, you can fight a ghost version of the guy with the gun. And remember the two super hunters from the latter levels? Those guys were ridiculous.
I do, yeah. XD

I think we should keep this out of this thread, though.
Agreed.

Call of Duty 4 (Multi)
9/10

It's pretty fun, though I hate playing with people I don't know. Too many tards out there.

Digital Devil Saga
8/10

It's alright. Pretty simple to play which makes it fun. However, those demons are freakin' weird lookin'.

And now for mine....

Suikoden II (PS1)
0/10

NEVER PLAYED IT

Tales of the Abyss
I wish you would stop rating things low just because you haven't played it.

Metal Arms: Glitch In The System
Suikoden II 9/10

Best of the Suikoden series with some of the most memorable characters, but still has plenty of useless ones. Storyline is the best of all of them. Gets 10/10 if you have Suikoden 1 save data.

Tales of the Abyss 9/10

The battle system corrects everything that should have been corrected for Symphonia, but the story isn't as good. There seems to be a trend with characters named Luke being very whiny. The rest of the characters rock (though my GF has this extreme obsession with calling Guy gay, due to his fear of women and being voiced by a former Power Ranger). Still in second playthrough so it may get 10/10 on later review.

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

(Haven't played it so passed to the next person)

Gunstar Heroes
i have gunstar SUPER heros, but not gunstar heros...and it's hard mode WILL kick your ass 6 ways from sunday no matter what. but it's fun.

9/10

Ratchet and clank (PS2)
I can't rate the first game, but I've played a number of the later. Deadlocked first and then some of the older, then going back to the newer. I have to say, as far as good old-fashioned platforming goes they have the formula going better than anything else I can think of. The main hook of the game is definitely the weapons, but they usually do their part to think of interesting side-games too. Some of the characters are a little meh *glances at Size Matters...*

8/10

Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3 or XBOX360 version)
Never played it, Heat.

Skies of Arcadia. Skies of Arcadia: Legends is the Gamecube version, or you can rate the original on the Dreamcast, or both if you wish.

-Twi
Slightly skimpy graphics and noticable voice problems are acceptable in this fun, accessable and relatively enjoyable escapade through the skies.

7/10 (GC Version)

And if you haven't played this, shame on you.

Rocket Knight Adventures (Megadrive)
you guys have to choose more popular games so more people will be able to rate it and it won't just be like "never heard of it, now rate this game"
Never heard of it, never heard of it's system either. *passing*

Also, something else to put up on the plate.

Silhouette mirage (yes, I just thought of the most hidden-from-public game I could think of just to do it. This game rocks anyways. Go download roms people.)