Game Quickrate

here's the deal: you rate the game that the person above you says, followed by a game that will be rated by the next person. All on a scale on 1-10. For example...

tpsp1101:

Viewtiful Joe (PS2) - 8/10.
Super Smash Bros Melee (GC)

Hiko:

Super Smash Bros Melee (GC) - 9/10
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (360)

...and so on.

I'll begin.

Mario Kart DS (DS)
NEVAR PLAYED IT LOLOLOL
2550039/10

Hello Kitty Island Adventure (PC)
Hello Kitty Island Adventure (PC) - 6/10. The single player was okay, the story was very engaging, but the mechanics were just off. The multiplayer had potential but due to the hackers it just didn't work.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
3/10
Fun, but easily innuendo'd and made me feel like a fag playing it at GameStop.
"DELICIOUS!"
"GIVE ME MORE!"

ANTICIPATION FOR GAME:
Rate it out of 10 for how you THINK it'll be.
WINTERHEART'S GUILD (SONATA ARCTICA): PC
3/10 just because it's mario, which is made for kids? That's harsh. GS gave it GOTY.
Where in my post does it say 'because it's mario'?
I just felt really, really stupid sitting there playing it.

ANYWAYS.
WINTERHEART'S GUILD.
Well, how'd you feel when you were playing at my house? D:<
And besides, quothe Yahtzee, "I'd rather be stupid and have fun rather than be bored out of my genius mind."

So for the SA game: Suck/10
Just because ti-ins like that almost ALWAYS suck.

Battalion Wars 2 (Wii)
8/10

Look s to be better than the last one, but I still have irks with the order system.

Puzzle Quest (Anything)
1/10. If I wanted to play Bejeweled, I'd play Bejeweled.

Pokemon: Battle Revolutions (Wii)
7/10

More of the same, but I like the same.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
10/10
Amazing graphics, amazing gameplay, amazing storyline.
All in all, amazing.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (1) (DS)
9/10

Because I like to OBJECTION, the only reason its 9/10 is because the bonus case is the only one I dont want to play. I guess thats why its a "bonus" case.

Battle Hunter (Ps1)
Hm. Can't say, really; never played the game.

For this reason, I offer what may be an equally obscure title...

Einhander (PSX)
Oh ... em ... gee.

I loved Einhander. Sure, it was a side-scrolling shooter, but it was still good.
9/10

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (PS2)
never played it.

lets see...

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (DS)
(Jumping in, not to interrupt the flow or anything, but back when I played multiplayer games with Aim a lot when I first got my PS2, Battle Hunter was a really fun game. :'D The gameplay was the main selling point, kind of low-end sprite graphics otherwise.

Carry on.)
New units and CO tactics give the series' "darker look" a fresh start.

8/10

Beyond Good And Evil
haven't played it...

call of duty 4 (multi)

Quote (Heat Sonata)

(Jumping in, not to interrupt the flow or anything, but back when I played multiplayer games with Aim a lot when I first got my PS2, Battle Hunter was a really fun game. :'D The gameplay was the main selling point, kind of low-end sprite graphics otherwise.

Carry on.)

SQUEE! That's the one where you made your character and then ran around in ruins doing missions right? WHere you have to fight monsters and other people in order to get the item to finish the mission and then escape...And if you took too long there was a metal robot tiger...And then a ghost....
A ghost?! o.o GON was the weird panther-like thing that attacks the dungeon if you take too long, but I don't remember any ghost... maybe I just never got to that point in a game.

Haven't played CoD4's multi any further than a 2P with Aim, which isn't fun at all. I imagine it is fun online or with 4 players perhaps.