Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

i just got it and am on the first case, and already there is a lol moment.

mia: *thinking* Well we know whose milkske brings all the boys to the yard....

That witness got all the guys smitten. Sh'e snot even that good looking. <_<
CAN YOU AT LEAST SPELL THE FUCKING NAME RIGHT?
God.
Anyway, they're all attracted to her since she's a loli and they're all pedophiles. XD
But she's got a FUCKING SCARY AS HELL glare. ;~;
Who's Mia anyway? She shares the name with my little sister.
She get's possesed by the ghost of her dead sister. Her boobs turn from A's to D's in a flash of light.
Lol, I would play it on my emulator, but the skin goes all blue and stuffs :P.

Also, Theres lol moments in every 1st case of PW games.

PWAA: HAIR ATTACK!
PWJ4A: I think THESE are the bannanas you saw!
PWT&T: U just said it
I prefer Trials and Tribble-ations.
ZOLEM, YET AGAIN, FAILS AT 3rd GRADE SPELLING.

Pheonix Wright: Trials and Tribulations
Well, let's see...Shall we break it down?

Phoenix IS the correct spelling. You fail Hiko.

Write is correct spelling, but the main character's name is spelled Wright...So, whatever. It isn't spelled incorrectly, just completely the wrong word due to homonyms.

Tirals...That's most likely merely a typo.

Tribulations. Spelled correctly.

As such, Zolem spelled the two most difficult words correct, made a typo on trials and wrote the wrong word for the last name. I fail to see how she "Fails at 3rd grade spelling". Hiko; however, has once again spelled Phoenix wrong after having been corrected countless times by...Phoenix. So, I feel it safe to say that Hiko is the true failure.

Also, RS, stop randomly cussing. There is no need to drop F-Bombs for something so trivial.
Also, Mia is the lawyer. Maya is the loli.

Quote (Zanallen)

Well, let's see...Shall we break it down?

Phoenix IS the correct spelling. You fail Hiko.

Write is correct spelling, but the main character's name is spelled Wright...So, whatever. It isn't spelled incorrectly, just completely the wrong word due to homonyms.

Tirals...That's most likely merely a typo.

Tribulations. Spelled correctly.

As such, Zolem spelled the two most difficult words correct, made a typo on trials and wrote the wrong word for the last name. I fail to see how she "Fails at 3rd grade spelling". Hiko; however, has once again spelled Phoenix wrong after having been corrected countless times by...Phoenix. So, I feel it safe to say that Hiko is the true failure.

Also, RS, stop randomly cussing. There is no need to drop F-Bombs for something so trivial.

SORRY, I WAS RUSHED.
Please don't make accusations while in a rush. >.>;
On the third case now. Here are a coule of funny things from the case.

1) Old man has 'infinate ammo code for that box of seeds'.
2) A computer company named Blue Screeen Inc.
3) Detective Gumshoe is upset that you DIDN'T blow his testemony out of the wter for once.
4) The gayest chef in the world. Who is a clepto. And passes out aroma theropy bottles to random people.
5) Xin Eohp, your 'evil twin', is a Brooklyn accented, red skined, tough guy in gangster gear, who only passed off as you due to the hair style.

Quote (Zanallen)

I prefer Trials and Tribble-ations.

"Who threw the first punch?"
LOL, I'm at Blue Screen Inc., and I just met it's CEO, a person so robotic and unemotional that Phoenix wondered if she as 'a ghost in a shell' XD. Then, when I asked for some info on a piece of evidence, all I got was a weird sounding refusal. It seemed like it was madness, but real, that is SPARDA. lmao!
Spoiler: Maya dies.

ACTUAL Spoiler: You get to play as Edgeworth in the last case. :'D

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

-Twi

SW33T! :'D <3
"What! HER FIGNERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER IT?"

"? What's wrong sir?"

"Is this what it's like to be Wright? This insane pressure that everything is going wrong and you're up against imposible odds?"
Later:

B8reaks 3 Psylocks* *Gets useless info* *asks new question* *sees 5 psylocks*
"......NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" "Blast it, if I want the info, I'll just drag him to court."
Title fixed. No more spazzage. D:<

Anyway, I had the choice of buying this or ZX Advent. I bought Advent. What a fool I was!

I'm fixing to get my hands on it, though.
Was advent that bad?

Meh, I'm fixin to get both, anyhow.

Quote (Twi)

-Twi

OBJECTION!

I saw the last case on youtube, AND YOU DO NOT PLAY AS EDGEWORTH!

ACTUAL spoiler - The chick your guy fell in love with that you kicked the ass-of in the first case, she did try ot kill you, but it took her so long because it was her twin sister who tried to get the pendant back so save your sorry $@#$@#%@#$@#.

~ :3