"It's showtime."

(In construction)
Just a few things here:

- You need to register a NetOperator as well

- It may just be due to my current browser, but your registration appears to be a thin, tall tower of text, as if you hit enter after every dozen words or so.

- Your Navi's description, personality, and backstory are good... but you're basically describing "The Riddler" in Navi form. The green tux and hat, black mask covering his eyes, mysterious/eccentric criminal who uses riddles/mind tricks for petty crimes... it looks like a carbon copy to me. Canon characters are not allowed.

- We can address the sig attack system once you fix the above issues.
"- Your Navi's description, personality, and backstory are good... but you're basically describing "The Riddler" in Navi form. The green tux and hat, black mask covering his eyes, mysterious/eccentric criminal who uses riddles/mind tricks for petty crimes... it looks like a carbon copy to me. Canon characters are not allowed."

Uhm......o-ok.....I wasn't entirely sure who the riddler was until I searched him up after this rejection ._. ......And...I suppose it's a good reason to make me start over :/ .....I mean, I 100% made this up just the other night.... I didn't know I was slowly constructing a carbon copy ._. .....I know thats hard to believe and I don't plan on trying to prove it either.... I guess it's back to the drawing board then.... *Sigh* Sorry about that.
No worries, feel free to take as much time as you like to create a new character. Use this thread for the new profile.