Lucky*star?

Okay, the theme song is great and everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks) but what the hell is it? Is it pure loli? Is it an anime? Is it a game? What's it about?

What the HELL!?
Started out as a 4koma comic (same as Azumanga Daioh), the anime version is made by the same group as "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi". The story... read the wikipedia page about it

... And yes there is also a game based on it....

EDIT, so you don't have to search :

"Lucky ☆ Star's story portrays the lives of several school girls attending a Japanese high school with a very loose humor tone. The main heroine is Konata Izumi, an athletic and intelligent girl who, despite these attributes, is not in a sports club, and has low grades. Her laziness at school is due to her love for anime and video games and lack of interest in anything else. The serialization began with the four main characters in their first year of high school: Konata Izumi, Kagami Hiiragi, Tsukasa Hiiragi, and Miyuki Takara. As the story progresses, they move onto their second and third year."
It's the chibified half-sister of Azumanga Daioh!

Theme song faved.

Youtube keeps deleting them, and Google video is total crap. You can barely read the subtitles. <_<
Youtube seems to hate Suzumiya Haruhi too.

Speaking of which, I still can't figure out the order. I have a feeling I skipped at least one when I went from 1 to 2 to 3, and now neither 4 nor 7 seems to make any sense. It doesn't help that no one person has all the episodes from 0 to 7 either.
Actual order of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu.
2, 3, 5, 10, 13, 14, 4, 7, 6, 8, 1, 12, 11, 9

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Okay, the theme song is great and everything (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEFUY7unks) but what the hell is it? Is it pure loli? Is it an anime? Is it a game? What's it about?

What the HELL!?

That's why I kept on avoiding that series -___-

Quote (Knight)

... And yes there is also a game based on it....

The DS one (if there's more than one. I didn't check) requires that you be a mathematics machine. No, seriously. You get asked questions like "249 x 25" and have to answer it in three to four seconds. My buddy has it ... and I've yet to beat the first mathematics challenge >_<

Quote (Knight)

'the same group as "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi".'

LOL DANCING /lol
What's wrong with pure loli?

And the anime's ok...iz just a bit weird.