The Impossible Game

http://blog53.fc2.com/k/king75/file/owata.html

Beat this game, and I'll give you endless amount of breads and cookies.
WTF H4X!
I can get over the first part, but the second trap gets me just on the last second. It's not impossible, but very very hard.
How the hell do you get past the second trap thing?
Alternatively, head right to take on Pedobear.

You're rewarded with a super-fast death drop.
Big Hint: Think out side the box (<-No, the box isn't a Pun :P)
damn hard, but here's a one-two thing that I've done/discovered....

- I'm bad with timing, so I jump randomly to passed the floor trap....
- Sick with the floor trap, I jump randomly....but I didn't past through, somehow I managed to get underneath the trap....
- Down there, the sonicboom guy from SF is waiting for you(what's his name??? I forgot)
- The bear thing(go right), just shoot the bear like crazy....the lowest 'box thing' some sort of a marking (telling me) when will the bear jumps....
- Buster shot actually can kill you....
- I hate the 'dying' sound....it reminds me how many times i've failed in one stage when I played megaman....
Spoilers: Your fault if you're spoiled by reading them.

I have beaten the spikes.
Pedo Bear is all too easy.
You cannot beat the spikes after him, to my knowledge.
I do not know how to beat the punching bear.
Guile is easy.
A few levels after him are easy.

Jump onto the platform. Immediately jump again, and land on the right side. Rinse, repeat. Do not stop moving or you'll get hit. The jumping on and off is critical or you will not have enough time to escape the falling spikes. Drop down and stay left to avoid getting killed by Guile. Immediately go right when you land or Guile will drop and pwn you. Now the platforms. Jump on each one, but land as far to the right as you can on the last one and keep moving. Now you will see a button. Do not shoot the thigns supporting the block.

The little platform guy ditches you once you are on top of the platform. This is where my knowledge ends.

I do not know what happens if you go down.

Go left from the very start to fight the "oraoraora" bear, who I can't beat.

Climb the ladder to get to the mario level. When the slope of the land goes down, jump across the flat part. You can get a mushroom here. Don't. It'll kill you. Shoot the thingy in front of you to get it out of your way but you don't have to. This is where my knowledge ends.
If you don't mind, Kazu, i'd like to emphasise on where you left off.

Z = Jump
X = Shoot
O = Cheer
F = Valcano
N = Kirby

Quote (Spoiler)

The platform has a sensor on it so if you touch it the spikes come up from the ground. Wait untill the platform is coming towards the right then run and jump, leap off the far end off the platform and land on the other side. Quickly move right to avoid the second spikes and to dodge Guile entirely.

Immediately go right when you land or Guile will drop and pwn you. Now the platforms. Jump on each one, but land as far to the right as you can on the last one and keep moving. Now you will see a button. Do not shoot the things supporting the block.

The little platform guy ditches you once you are on top of the platform. This is where our knowledge ends. Going down lands you on an isolated sign surrounded by spikes. If only we could read japanese...

Go left from the very start to fight the "oraoraora" bear, who we can't beat.

Climb the ladder to get to the mario level. When the slope of the land goes down, jump across the flat part. You can get a mushroom here. Don't. It'll kill you. Shoot the thingy in front of you to get it out of your way but you don't have to. Jumping over the hole brings you to 3 platforms and a Mario-esque pipe. Going down the pipe brings death. The first platform traps you between 2 walls, one of which has spikes to impale yourself on. The second drops it's spikes on you when you reach the end. Use an old Mario trick to jump off the top block and travel above the screen. There are some flowers and a sign. This is where our knowledge ends. .

To pass the guy who ditches you, simply drop underneath him and walk left. Do not click on the sign (or do, for a laugh.) Jump from the higher block to the ladder or it will break. Go to the right to fight the boss, who I can't beat.
i cant play it, cause the motherfxuing language pack isnt installed, apparently.
Don't do spoilers like that! If somebody has a custom skin, like black, they'll see the spoiler really easy.

Do this:

[QUOTE=Spoiler]
[color=#DDDDDD]this works. Just use the color #DDDDDD and you get the same color as the quote box.[/color]
[/QUOTE]
You know why this game is impossible? Because the guys legs, half the spikes and walls, and the falling spike platform ALL don't appear for me when I play. The youtube videos of this game look WAY different that what I'm playing.
You need a Japanese translator plug-in from the internet.

You are a lucky player!
To dodge the spikes easy, tirggerthe snenors and jump back right, and when it's not over the platform use it then
Hardest. Boss. Ever.

But this game rocks sooooo hard!