MISSION!!

I just read "Battle Royale" and "Fight Club" (Haven't watched the movie yet, both of them). And I'm desperate to find a book equally gruesome, smart, cunning, and excellent...I need it before my good moral part of literature comes back to me

I NEED RECOMMENDATION, NAO!!
A good book...?
<_<
>_>
Stephen King - The Running Man.
ANY DISCWORLD BOOK!
The collectors is a good book. It's insects, and they don't fight much. But then again it does start with one being decapitated during a trail and another (the main hero coincidentally) being pinned up on a cork thing.

It's more philosophy on an intelligent insect level anyways. I think they are cockroaches I dunno. Not ants, ants are mentioned as separate.

Quote (commondragon)

The collectors is a good book. It's insects, and they don't fight much. But then again it does start with one being decapitated during a trail and another (the main hero coincidentally) being pinned up on a cork thing.

It's more philosophy on an intelligent insect level anyways. I think they are cockroaches I dunno. Not ants, ants are mentioned as separate.

Pass No bugs for this moogle -_____-
Watership Down. Read it. Now.
YES! BUNNY WARFARE AND GRAPHIC VIOLENCE!

I love Watership Down!

Anyway, The Puppet Masters by Robert A. Heinlein fits the bill well. It's deep (well, not so philosophically deep, but nice and smart) and violent. It's about aliens. Aliens that take over your body.

And about extreme measures to fight back, and about comparing them to us, and all that.
...Something about humanity and bunnies??? Who can ask for more combinations =D

Taken!!!
The HALO books.
Ever read 'The Last of the Mohicans'? Seriously, that is a good book.

I'm not kidding at all.