This Is Madness!

NO!

THIS IS PURE BADASS!

Saw it this past weekend, forgot to mention it before now. Aside from a few bits of lameness (mostly the shit with the wife, which wasn't in the original story) this movie was 100% badass violence, sex, and kickass imagery.

Seriously they don't screw around, its like "BADASS QUOTE BADASS QUOTE DEAD BODIES FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT BADASS QUOTE FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT GRATUITOUS TITS FIGHTFIGHTFIGHT"

The dialogue is worse than Sin City but action is fucking spetacular.

bottom line: 300 delivers

Speaking of which, I found this a few days ago:
That

Kicks

So

Much

Ass!

I don't think he is ever going to see 300.
Hahahaha, owned.

-Twi
=P

Remember kids, don't kick lesbians.

At any rate... It looks to be the best movie in a while. Unfortunately, due to three younger siblings, two of which are pansies, one of which is too caught up in her image to go, and a parental body that takes the needs of the one (i.e. G-rated films for the young ones) as the needs of the whole, it seems I'll be unable to see it until DVD tiem.

;-.-
Win!

d(^.^)b
NEVER MESS WITH WOMEN! THEY CAN AND WILL KICK YOUR ASS! i haven't had my ass kicked by a woman yet but.....i've seen my step father geting his ass kicked by my mom. thus, i am ALWAYS on her side. THIS IS SPARTA AND WOMEN RULE US ALL WITH AN IRON FIST!
THAT IS NOT LIFE DARKSTAR!
*Kicks Darkstar in the chest and makes him fall off the Washington monument.*
*respawns* WOMEN WILL RULE ALL MEN! I KNOW IT! *is male and is being kicked in the nuts*
This is Sparta.

I am so going to see that movie.
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

That movie was one hell of a good waste of time.