Super powers

DAMMIT! I FORGOT ABOUT SUPER COMPETENCY!
TT_TT
I'm officially a failure...
Titanium Skin!
You better pair that with super strength. Titanium can be heavy.
That's right... just keep posting...
Increase my power... GIVE ME YOUR POWERS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
imposiblity eh? that sounds awesome, but it might just violate the warping time and space rule.
Warping time and space is also impossible, but I'll refrain from doing it if that'll make you feel better. ;D
Super Saiyan powers.
Once upon a time, there was this super hero, named Super Awesome Man.

This wasn't any normal super hero. He had Super Awesome powers. Like the ability to break a man in half using just his left testicle. Ok, not really, but if it was possible, he'd be able to do it. But he has the ability to shoot projectile vomiting at people. Not just any type of vomit, it was SUPER ACIDIC VOMIT (patent pending)

So this one day, Super Awesome Man was walking down the street, dressed as a normal person, ya know so people don't always ask him for autographs and stuff. But anyways, he was walking down the street, and this dude came up behind him and was all "Hey man, give me all your money and your wallet" and stuff. So Super Awesome Man turned around and shot his SUPER ACIDIC VOMIT (patent pending) right in his face. Then the dude was all "AAAHH!!!! AAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH" and then he fell over, and his faced had melted off. Then Super Awesome Man took his size 15 shoe and shoved it right up the dude's ass. He stuck it so far up there, that the dude started pooping out of his mouth and stuff. Needless to say, the dude died. Then Super Awesome Man took the dude's carcass and shoved it in a trashbag and shipped it to Zimbabwe. He didn't know why he did that, but he just did, ok?
After his brush with evil, Super Awesome Man did like he always does. He celebrated by throwing a huge keggar at his house, and everyone and their grandmother showed up. They had a Super Awesome time.

The moral of the story: If you ever attempt to rob somebody, wear a face mask, cuz they just might possess SUPER ACIDIC VOMIT (patent pending)

One day, Super Awesome Man was at a Rock Concert, and was rocking away in a mosh pit. It was one of those mosh pits that spin around really fast in circles, not one of those that just hit everyone around you. But that's besides the point.

Anyway, he was jammin away playin his air guitar, then suddenly BOOM!!! The stage exploded, sending a bunch of wood and stuff shooting out at people, and killed a bunch of them and stuff. As the smoke lifted, he saw the silhouette of an indian, a cowboy, a police man, and a construction worker. Non other than THE EVIL ALLIANCE OF VILLAGE PEOPLE FANS (Dum Dum DUMMMM!!!) So Super Awesome Man had no choice but to fight them. He jumped up on stage and started bustin heads, but he was ambushed by a bunch of other Village People fans. Not just regular Village People fans, but MUTATED Village People fans. They had huge fangs and sharp nails and stuff.

Anyway, they started biting and clawing at his flesh, causing many minor wounds (which he would later put very small bandages on) but he spewed SUPER ACIDIC VOMIT (patent pending) all over a bunch of them and stuff and they ran away with their flesh burning off. After he got back up, he found that the leaders of THE EVIL ALLIANCE OF VILLAGE PEOPLE FANS had ran away. He tried to follow them, but he noticed that the local donut shop was having a sale, and there's two things he can't resist:
keggars
carnies
and donuts

The moral of the story, if you like the Village People, you best not join THE EVIL ALLIANCE OF VILLAGE PEOPLE FANS . Oh, that and learn to count.
I might use 8bit powers, calling the power and use them against my foes. For example, I could use Mario's Fireball to burn them, or I could blast Island Rocks, when detonated it spread other rocks, or I can use the Basic RPG Attack skill which fire's Wooden Swords(But it's Short Range)

(I like using Superpowers for fighting, oh and I have no sense of justice.)
Alright I would like to pair my titanium skin with super strength.

Wooga
+Super Strength
-Titanium Skin

That gives me like, quadruple strength. Cause titanium hurts, and super strength will add to that.