The Mall

"What was with her?" Wes wondered aloud as he walked down the mall.

"Maybe she was checking you out. Could've gotten a date." Soulman suggested.

"No way. I'm not really in the position for stuff like that." Wes sighed, "Remember what happened to Sensei? He pissed that one guy off and then he attacked all of his friends."

"Well, I blame that mostly on the old man. Stupid coot..." Soulman muttered, "Besides, his enemies aren't your enemies."

"Yes, but if I bring back the name Requiem, anyone bearing a grudge against its old members will probably show up." Wes pointed out.

"You don't have to use that name, you know." Soulman's netop was being stupid.

"Well, if I do use that name, many of the loyal members will come back. Besides," He looked at the emblem on his back, "With that symbol attached to my favorite shirt, it'd be weird to call it something else."

Whatever...." Soulman sighed once more, "So, where to next?"
"I knew it..." Shin continued, then turned around, and quickly turned around and made a silly face at Aida, waiting for her reaction.
Walden continued to rush with his head tilted down toward the bathroom, unconcious of the fact that he was running in a mall. In addition to the fact that he was in a rather embarrassing predicament, he now had the hunch that somebody was following him. Walden's frail condition lent itself to panic, aided by the pain he was in, and he hobbled panting into the restroom, releasing his hand from his face and a gasp he had held in. He quickly headed over to a sink, glad that, to his knowledge, that nobody else was currently in the room. He splased the water on his face, and used a paper towel to remove the incriminating evidence.

"You okay, Walden?" ShellMan piped in curiously. "You don't sound to good."

"Yeah... Hold tight for a sec, I gotta take care of something while I'm here..." the operator responded, looking around the room. To his disappointment, though, there didn't seem to be any standing toilets, so he insteaded headed for a stall door, pushing it open quickly. Before he get to doing anything, however, it suddenly hit him what had seemed off-

In a flash, Walden was out of the bathroom, his back pressed against the door as he indiscreetly huffed and glanced to both sides. He looked at the female indicator on the door behind him before heading off to the male's room, hoping nobody had seen what had happened. After a few seconds had passed, he had finished, washed his hands, and headed back out of the room. "All right," Walden said, clutching his chest and panting despite the recovery time between his exasperation and the current moment. "NOW, let's get what we came here for."

"Let's hurry!" ShellMan said with a smile. "I'm beginning to get hungry..."
Rass dearie, why don't you ask him?

He's eating, Tem! I can't interrupt him when he's eating.

You're such a suck-up, Rasshole. Come on, I'm getting bored just sitting here. Let's just ditch and have a look around!

Well... Suien told us to wait here, and I...

ISHAMEL DEMANDS RELIEF TO BOREDOM!

Rass sighed and turned on his communicator. All right, all right, he thought, shaking his head I'll ask him.

Suien sat at a table in the food court, absentmindedly sipping a coffee-flavored "Sharo Shaved Ice" through a red plastic straw while flipping through his job application. A small beep at his side alerted him to Rass' desire to speak, so he flipped open his PET and displayed a holographic projection of the fusion navi. "Hey Rass," he said, "what's up?"

"The subsystems are bored and want to go exploring." whined Rass as he fiddled awkwardly with his orange scarf, "They bullied me into asking you whether or not you're done."

Suien thought for a moment, rearranged his papers, and nodded his head. "Yeah, I guess we can take a walk," he said, collecting his things and taking a look around, "where do you want to go?"

Rass opened his mouth to speak, but was quickly interrupted by a barrage of requests from his subsystems...

Sporting goods! yelled Argo, Or hunting! That's what real men do!

Hmm... well Suien could use a new wardrobe, and I wouldn't mind trying on a few new .GMO designs... said Tem's silky voice.

PURCHASING STUFFED ANIMALS IS A LOGICAL CHOICE. declared Ishamel.

...and so Rass sighed and turned to his netOp. "I don't really care" he said glumly, "Why don't you pick?"

Suien paused and blinked, but didn't press the issue. "Alrighty then... well, my interview for the part-time job at the bookstore starts in a little bit, so do you guys want to hang out there?"

All three subsystems groaned and retreated into their respective gemstones. As Argo's green patch retreated over Rass' left shoulder, the melee system hissed, You're going to pay for that one, Rasshole... in spades! Rass gulped, turned to his netOp and nodded nervously. "Y-yeah, Suien... Th-that'd be fine."

As the dark-haired netOp walked up to the bookstore, he drew in a deep breath and looked through his papers one last time. "I'm detail-oriented, self-starting, and motivated" he muttered under his breath, trying to do some last-minute memorization before the interview. Realizing he still had his navi to worry about, he plugged Rass into the bookstore network. "Behave yourself Rass," he said, adjusting his glasses looking over his resume in front of the store, "I'll be back in a little bit."

As the pink-and-black navi shuffled forward nervously, he was taken aback by the sheer number of shelves that presented themselves for inspection. Not really in the mood to read, he awkwardly went to one of the displays and picked up the first book he saw, looking over the back cover and counting down the minutes until his netOp returned...
Silas was just leaving with 10 large leatherbound quaint and curious volumes of forgotten lore (twenty Phoenix points to whoever can name where that's from), when Raven got back to him, cackling like a madman. "Okay, now just what did you do now?" the senior asked, struggling a bit from the weight of the books.

"Heh heh heh, I just caused a bit of mayhem in the swimwear shop," Raven replied, still chuckling.

Indeed, the screaming girls in string bikinis ran past the bookstore. Thank God Silas didn't see them.

"Well, then, I'm done here. Where to next?" Silas asked.

Thinking, Raven snapped his talons, saying "Oh, there's that new computer store! What say we check it out?"

Nodding, Silas wasn't even out of the bookstore, when a 'snap' was heard, and Silas tumbled to the ground, books flying every which way. "Arrgh, my back! My back!"

"WOAH! Silas, you alright?" Raven asked, obviously concerned.

"Get an ambulance, someone, anyone!" Silas tried to shout.

Can you say "OSNAPZ!"?
Aida froze for a moment and her face went red in an instant.

Wh-What is that face?!!?!?!?! Aida wondered, Is....Is he mad at m-me?!?!?!!!!
"Apparently by your WTF response..." Shin continued with his normal face on, twirling his finger in the air. "Gotcha." He poked Aida's head lightly. Shuilong quickly appeared on his shoulder and slapped him.
"Baka! Don't do that to people!" Shuilong scolded Shin.
"Physical Hologram program success!" Shin cried out as his navi slapped him again.

((Post in the event in SciLabs))
Once the finger touched Aida, she immediatley collasped on the ground from all the stress and confusion going on in her head.

"Oh no." Capuchin said, "It looks like she couldn't take it."

(OKAY!)
"Oh, screw getting someone for help, I'll do it myself!" Raven said, accessing the phone funcion on the PET.

*on the other side*

"ACDC hospital here, can I help you?" a bored male voice says.

"WE'VE GOT AN EMERGENCY IN THE ACDC MALL!!! HURRY UP, MEDICAL HUMAN PEOPLE!!!" Raven yelled as loud as he could. In a few minutes, multiple train medical experts got Silas onto a stretcher, got him in the ambulance, and sped away. Unfortunately, the PET was left behind. In the middle of the mall hallway.
Wes's head jerked to the side as Aida fell down, "She all right?"

"Looks like some guy's harassing her. Better go and show your maniless." Soulman mocked, "Oh wait, you don't want to date anyone."

"I'll do it because its the right thing to do, not to get a date, baka. I have morals." Wes hurried over, "Um... is she all right?" He glared at the guy standing over her, "So, what made her collapse, anyway?"
"See! That's the result of your actions!" Shuilong scolded his operator as he pointed at Aida's fainted body, which Shin had very quickly caught and laid gently on a bench.
"I get it I get it." Shin replied. "Now what?"
MeleeMan looked both ways as Rania made her purchase. Cautiously, he snuck back over to look at more of the magazines. Suddenly, however, he was faced with Rass' sudden arrival. He slammed the magazine back onto the rack, causing the entire display to tumble over. Frowning and sweating a bit conspicuously, he suddenly walked over to the small navi, spouting smoke out of his gauntlets. "Hey, kid! What brings you here? Did you come to read some of these book things?"

Rania made her checkout, watching the nervous man come in for the interview. "Hmm. Working at a bookstore could be a nice afterschool job..." she thought to herself. "But I guess he's looking pretty serious!"
Rayth heard the sounds of a crowd growing, punctuated by hoarse shouting. He stopped with his hand hovering over the last book that he was planning on stealing and peeked between the shelves. A large group of people were gathering around what looked to be two fallen individuals.

"Just my luck..." Rayth cursed.

He wandered closer to the group, seeing the prone figure of a young girl and an annoyed old man who seemed to have hurt his back. Ignoring the cursing man, Rayth knelt down by the girl, feeling her pulse. It beat slowly, but steadily.

"She's fine," He called to the crowd, distracting them as his free hand reached into her purse. "She just fainted is all. Back up and allow her some room to breathe."

Rayth followed his own advice, pocketing a wad of cash that he had found, before fading back into the crowd.
Aida began to stirr and slowly opened her eyes. "Unnh...What a....." She looked around to see that many were staring at her. "I-I-I-IM S-SO-SORRY!" Her face went pink and she began to stand up and franticly appologised, "IM V-Verry so-sorry! I-I fainted d-didnt I....I m-must ha-ave caus-caused you peo-people s-so much t-trou-ouble!!!!!"
"Outta the waaay!" A young boy busted through the door and ran straight for the bathroom. "Glenn! Slow dowwwn!" A navi said as he was dangling by a small string on Glenn's belt. He pushed through the door and a sigh of relief could be heard from inside, and a flush. Glenn stepped out and looked around at all the people in the mall, and began to get embarressed. "Hitokiri! You shoulda have told me there were people around..." Htokiri frowned and said "I told you to slow down!" Glenn sighed, "Well, while im here, might as well socialize or something. But first..." He runs to a shop and quickly buys a hot chocolate. "Aaaah..." Glenn takes a big wiff of the hot chocolate and smiles. Hitokiri smiled. "Your getting an addiction".
“Tsk, no one ever said she was dead.” Wes muttered as another person walked up and checked the girl's pulse. He noticed the guy reach for something and snarled at him, “Watch the hands, buddy.” Not sure what he was going for, Wes was just glad to see him leave. As the girl woke up, she began apologizing, “Don't worry about it. I doubt it was your fault.”

“Yeah, I bet it was that guy over there.” the voice from the PET referred to Shin, “A pretty girl like you must get overwhelmed with all the guys hitting on you.”

“Soulman, she's been through enough harassment. Leave her be.” Wes sighed. He extended his hand to the lady, “Anyway, are you all right?”
"Y-Yes...J-just fine...." Aida stuttered, "Im s-sorry that I wor-worried you."
"*sigh* There's really nothing to do here...", "Oi oi, don't go around talking like that...we've only been here for 10 minu--", "NOTHING TO DO!!", "...Then just take me to the book store so I can get purchase the novels.".

K was walking towards the bookstore entrance. He felt bit uneasy since K wasn't much of the studying type at all, but Alphonse kept on persuading him to go inside. Losing to Alphonse's talk, K started to walk inside till he saw a girl doing a purchase of a book. "??", "What's wrong", "I could've sworn that I saw that girl before?", "It's probably your imagination", "No no...I defiantly saw her...AHHH!! THAT'S RANIA!!", "?!". K quickly hid behind a book self and looked at her closely. "Hey hey, what's the problem?", "She's Rania! The infamous fighter known through out the world...", "...Never heard of her", "Well, you were reading all those fancy novel of yours while enjoying your teas!", "And you think I'm socially incapable because of my reading habit? I think not!!". K and Alphonse began their usual argument between them and it created a ruckus through out the whole bookstore.
"HEY, COULD SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE?!" Raven's little hologram yelled. His PET was still lying in the middle of the hallway, and his Operator wasn't doing anything. He was in the hospital. "My Operator's in the hospital now, and he's not going to get his PET back anytime soon. So I'm asking, someone want to help me out somehow?" the little birdlike Navi asked.
((I'm going to resist the urge to pour pasta sauce over you guys like in the OOC Char Chat.))