Salutations

Hello, I am Storyluv, real name I'd rather not share at the moment.
Anyway, I'm actually Asator's girlfriend which is how I know about this place, and I've kind of taken an interest to your chat room, so I figured I should make an introduction topic should I decide to stick around.
I don't actually know anything about your main RP, so I hope its okay if I don't join for now (maybe if I catch on to the rules, and plot, and such). I may join one of your smaller RPs though, because I do love RPing, so I'll look into that.
Let's see . . . I am female, age twenty, English major in college, I love anime, my favorites are Darker Than Black, Black Butler, Baccanno . . . (If Asa likes it you can pretty much assume that I like it as well [not always vise versa].).
So . . yeah, nice to meet you all, and I hope to get to know you guys better. ^.^
Welcome and enjoy your time here.
'Sup
"Asa", huh.

[Grins wickedly]
Welcome to RERN. The rules for the main RP are a little daunting at first, but we are more than happy to guide you through it. Don't be afraid to ask any of us for advice (but you probably already know that since you know Asator). Have fun, don't be a stranger, and.... well, have more fun.
Any girlfriend of Asator's is a girlfriend of-

No, wait.

Uh...

Welcome!
Yo.
Thank you guys!

Twi: . . . I don't think I want to know.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that (according to Asa) I attend the same University as Spacemonkeysteve, so I'm familiar with the daily struggle against zombies, ghosts, and computors (which, by the way, are in cahoots with microwaves.) <.< >.>
I KNEW THOSE COMPUTORS WERE UP TO SOMETHING, THEY'RE TRYING TO SLOWLY KILL US ALL WITH MICROWAVE RADIATION. *froths at mouth*