Attack of the Greek letters

Greetings. As my lovely username says, I am Omega. No, not that lame noobish Omega who likes having Omega in his name because it sounds "cool." The other one, who's known at....2 small places <.<

Anyway, I've known about this place for awhile, so I finally decided to join, since I miss actually RPing with active and interesting people. I haven't lurked enough to tell if I'll get that kind of experience, but one can always hope, right?
Yo. Welcome. Ignore all of the rest of the posts in this topic.
Ignore Zanallen, he's the ghey one. : D

Anyway, welcome to our humble little site, RE:RN. Have a good time, follow rules, don't be an ass, and make yourself comfortable with us in the chat. In case you don't want to click on this link every now and again, it's in General La-de-da > RE:RN Chat and Frappr.

All people should be willing to help you with anything in the chat. We're a bit screwy with people in chat than in the forums, though that's just friendliness.
Bugger me, I'm less active than Twi's social life, but I'm still fairly well known for the time being so I think I'll bother to say hello.

Hello.

Quote ()

Greetings. As my lovely username says, I am Omega. No, not that lame noobish Omega who likes having Omega in his name because it sounds "cool." The other one, who's known at....2 small places <.<

Always good to see members with an actualy conscious!

Hope you enjoy your stay in RE:RN. Make sure to swing by the chat when ever you get the chance, and hopefully not get so erked out due to some of our strange members...Like myself...

ENJOY!

Enjoy your stay here and have fun, but follow the rules. : )