DragonCon

So basically, I'm going to be gone to DragonCon this weekend, as you probably could have guessed from the title. For those who don't know what that is...the best explanation I can give is that it is to SciFi conventions what Otakon is to anime.

This of course means that I'll have somewhere between an hour or two a day to no internet at all over the weekend until Monday evening. Why does any of this matter at all? Because I'm in a tournament battle and have two modlocked topics.

For the tournament: I'll have my summary in later tonight. Chances are though, unless I get lucky, I won't be able to post until I get back. For this reason I'd like to request the deadline on that be extended to midnight after Tuesday the 8th, assuming it wouldn't already be that far.

For Grim's and Sky's threads: Assuming I don't waste all my time actually doing stuff, I should be able to get on and mod at least once over the weekend. If not...well, if going four days without moddage is THAT much of a problem I can give the details to someone else for over the weekend.

So...yeah, I think that's about it.
No problems here. I'd be an ass to deny you after my extension last turn. XD