Well now.

Welcome back, Cestus! You have a clean slate now...the board's completely new.
Hey Cestus! I don't know you. Yay!

Er...What I mean to say is, welcome to Rockman.Exe: Rogue Network. We hope you enjoy your stay here. My name is Zanallen, but you can call me Zan.

Quote (Cestus of Dakralai)

Dont worry PA Master I have no intent on challenging your navi theme. I was banned, its only natural someone would make a navi with the same name.

As a side note, anyone who is still holding a grudge about my final days on RECN please get them out of your system now.

I'm sure most of us either weren't here then or have gotten over it.

Just...don't turn tyrant again, okay?
*Runs around in a high panic* OH JESUS HE'S BACK HE'S BACK ARMAGEDDON ON US ALL!!!!

REPENT!!! REPENT!!! GODDAMMIT REPENT!!! *the irony of this statement is the goddammit part in case your slow at these things XD*

Jesus man it's been FOREVER!!!! Good ta see ya back, and just so ya know... I've shaped up! I'm more fit to RP, and with a new character that'll be even better!!!! Of course, I need to MAKE said character... sniff....

but jesus it's good to see ya back
Yup, around 8 months Braden. I missed you guys.
I can't even express how happy I am to see your return. Welcome back.

If nothing else, your posting here has proven to us that we made the right decision.
Hello.

I must admit, I bought into what was said about how you were a bad guy, but after what just happened, I'm ashamed to admit that I bought into the propaganda. You're cool in my book, as I have no reason to think otherwise.

So, will you be playing, or just lurking around?
Its fine, pretty much every member who wasnt there before my position was taken away ended up believing what Nale said. It took me HOURS to convince Dark Zero I wasnt a forum troll.

As for my return? Now that Dark Zero is gone the promise I made is null and void so I could, but I'll discuss that with Leon or Atrus over MSN when I see them.
Huh? When did that happen?

The convincing of DZ, that is.

Also, I'll ask the same thing Steve did, are you going to go back to playing?
I saw your username and wondered whether you'd be posting or just lurking like with that topic on Blazing Lights.

I have nothing else to say, so hi, enjoy your stay.

I'm trying to, as I'll probably decide to go on break again.

Oh, and I see this as a good sign. First Rapid, then Cestus, now planeswalking fieldmedic. Who next?

[size0]coughsgtportercough[/size]

Oh...nah, that wouldn't happen.
That would kick so much ass! He could be like our mascot!
Or maybe a punching bag!
Sorry guys, Porter took a sniper bullet to the eye........ (That is such an inside joke it isnt funny)
Ironically, I think Eon had Porter come back as a compentant ghost navi, that almost kicked fenix's ass..... Okay so Morrigan and .... some other navi which I can't remember with him...

and yes cestus that is such an inside joke... hmm do I smell french vanilla (salivates)
The other Navi was Kemix.

So, uh...

OMG POINT BLANK
Porter...competent? Whoever did that should have thrown him at Eon, just because.
Ah yes, Porter was fun. I do so love my public examples. That'll learn him to go to the undernet at 100 HP and basic chips. HAH
I could kick Porters ass so badly.
I think Eon did it. Porter, Kemix, and Morrigan.

We've thought about doing the same with En--- *is shot*
With who?

And...didn't most of the people from the undernet event go in the same way?