Forget it.

Allllllll right.

No more chat or off-topicry for me for a little while. I'm sticking to roleplaying only.

If you need something done, PM me about it if it's the sort of thing that you would regularly talk to me about in the chat.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Also, I will kill you...As soon as I get home from work...
Member stupidity in concentrated areas, that's all. I'm not going to be a dope and leave entirely; I still have things to do around here to keep the site going, as I've got a responsibility to everybody else. Hopefully the whole thing will get worked out soon.

Quote (English Ninja)

Allllllll right.

No more chat or off-topicry for me for a little while. I'm sticking to roleplaying only.

If you need something done, PM me about it if it's the sort of thing that we would regularly talk about in the chat.

We should PM you talking about sexual things? I sincerely doubt that. Anyway... I'll see you. I bet it's something Twi did as usual, ah well...
Gurr. Miek's Law remains true; soon as I leave a board for any length of time, major chaos breaks loose. Trust me, it's happened before, on other boards too. What's this chat idiocy I keep hearing about?

Meh, I'll catch up later. I might not be around long enough to read an explanation.

At any rate, sorry about whatever it was. I'll try to rush back as fast as I can before a significant chunk of hell breaks loose.
Chat Idiocy? Why does stuff go down when I'm at work?

Quote (Savage King)

Gurr. Miek's Law remains true; soon as I leave a board for any length of time, major chaos breaks loose. Trust me, it's happened before, on other boards too. What's this chat idiocy I keep hearing about?

Meh, I'll catch up later. I might not be around long enough to read an explanation.

At any rate, sorry about whatever it was. I'll try to rush back as fast as I can before a significant chunk of hell breaks loose.

Reminds me of OKO Code

That states that my Precence tends to drop site activity and makes olds members leave in groups.

Dont get rid of me tho. Boards die after I leave.