I'm Ro's best friend ^^

In case you don't know who Ro is, she's Jean. You know Jean right? She joined monday. Now she made me want to join.

So, yeah. My name is Abcde(Ab-sid-dee). It's a real name, I promise. It's cool, yeah?

Okay, I'm making Jean type this because I'm lazy. "And it will take me an hour to type what you can type in five minutes" -pointed towards Jean.

So... yeah. Do I get a warm welcome too?

(Has heard stories from Jean) I don't mind that you're all crazy. Just please don't get mad at me. T_T "If something bad happens to me because of this, you're to blame" -Pointed towards Jean... again.

And I think Kazu is gay or at least has gay in him
Jean: "He does not!!! He's completely straight!!! And you'd know that if you weren't always stuck to your youtube!!"

I don't think he's straight. Once, I saw him doing DDR and he snapped. SNAPPED. like he was gay.

Please don't hurt me. please. please.

^ that was Jean's add in. Apparently she thinks it applies to me now.
Uh huh....Well, welcome. If you know Jean, and through her Kazu, you'll do fine. I guess. Just make sure you RP as I am tired of OOC lurkers. Also: A/S/L? /orly
I don't know you...but that could be because I don't RP on this board.
I don't know you either.
Well, if Roguen likes you...
Meh~
Hey, what about OOC lurkers?
>>
Sorry, I'm bad at MegaMan...
Anyway, delayed 'Welcome to RE:RN'
I think you are a girl.

That makes it 8 girls, 155 guys.

Whee~

Welcome. Cool name.
Let it be known that none of you are ever, ever, EVER allowed to hit on Kiz. and if any of you ever, ever, EVER hit on Kiz, I will be very mad at you and possibly cry. And no one wants Jean to cry, right? Because Jean crying will make Jean think you all mean, and then she will run away and Kazu will be sad. Poor Kazu. All because you hit on Kiz. Don't hit on Kiz.

grr.
What happened to Fghij, Abcde? Sorry, had to get it out of my system. Probably heard it thousands of times.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy the forum. We're always happy to see RPers join our forum.

And to dear little Jean. I'll hit on Kazu instead. He's cute.

But yeah... Stick around. And we all know there's some gay in Kazu.
Well anyway, nice to meet ya. And welcome to the site. Im Lunarlion. Crazy Monkey girl...now that I think of it, I could've named myself Monkey Gal for how crazy I am for those little monkeys. Anyway, hello.
You can hit on Kazu as much as you like, as long as I get him in my bed at night. While he's still interested in ME. If someone steals him away from me, I shall cry.
Aw, no hit on? D:

Fine by me. Just fine. Heh heh. /swt

<hides roses and champagne behind back>

A-heh heh. ^^;

Anyway, tomfoolery aside, welcome to the boards. I'm SK, resident ten-aire haberdasher.

Avoid bears, shuriken, ShuriKings, kasuri-gama, and most anything with a blade.

Don't panic.

No trains will be sold after the magazines leave the depot.
*sigh* no hit on. Not on Kiz. She's my younger sister. If you hit on her, I'll have my big, buff tiny japanese boyfriend go beat you up at a fencing bout.

those sticks hurt... T_T

Anyway.... o.o wtf?
Trains. Buy them. Fling them at your foes. Forge them into advanced pants. Fly them through the British skies!

Sorry, doods. I'm rambling 'cuz I'm bored. ;>_>
No worries, I'm bored too.

I would go on the chat, but this stupid computer is stupid. Why couldn't my grandpa buy me that laptop he promised? I making him buy it for my birthday. grr...

Quote (Roguen Child)

You can hit on Kazu as much as you like, as long as I get him in my bed at night. While he's still interested in ME. If someone steals him away from me, I shall cry.

a-HA! He IS straight! : D
Anyway, yeah.
I WANNA BE +6 YEARS.
WAHHHHHHHHH.
Stupid...under-age...sex...laws...
D :
'Sall okay legal-wise, so long as you're both on the same side of 18. At least, that's the case in Canada and almost definitely America.

Now, get out there, man! >: D

Quote (Savage King)

You forgot Bukteban, King.

Seriously, don't get too close to Bukteban; he's King's pet black hole. He's more awesome than your mom.
Nah, Bukteban has his cute and cuddly moments. Unless I sic him on you or he decides he's like to sample your soul, you're pretty much alright.

Her, maybe; it's tough to tell the gender of a force of pure entropy.

Quote ()

I WANNA BE +6 YEARS.
WAHHHHHHHHH.
Stupid...under-age...sex...laws...
D :

Y'know, I'm not even going to tell my friends that you said that or offer a response. I just ask that you explain yourself.

Please?

>>
<<
*puts a bunny in middle of topic*
LOOK, A BUNNY!
*runs away*

Quote (Phoenix)

Quote (Savage King)

You forgot Bukteban, King.

Seriously, don't get too close to Bukteban; he's King's pet black hole. He's more awesome than your mom.

Trust me, nothing's more awesome than your... well, you know.

I meant to get around to that yesterday, but never got the chance. XD