Yo.

Yeah, I keep most of the stuff for member-access only.

Quote (MegaBassFalzar)

No, that's only in America. Serenade is actually female.

I invoke the poison rule. >:0

-Twi
Yay, the long, never ending discussion about Serenade's gender!!! HURRA!!!
I'm going to go with Serenade being a chick as I am less weirded out that way.

And straight from the Wiki: Serenade (セレナード Serenādo) - The ruler of the UnderNet, and one of the few Navis to defeat Bass, Serenade was created by Dr. Urakawa. Extremely ambiguous in terms of gender, the subject is constantly debated among fans. He/she was referred to as a male in the American version of the game, and a female in the Japanese version of the manga, and even as both male and female in the English manga, but was confirmed by one of the game designers to be a sort of divine, perfect being that transcends gender.

Therefore...Serenade is officially asexual. Must be related to Eon.

Quote (Zanallen)

Therefore...Serenade is officially asexual. Must be related to Eon.

Or... Spongebob Squarepants!

PUM PUM PUM.

I guess Eon therefore, by extension, is also related to the sponge. Who knew?
Well hello there mister Mega.

Or Bass.

Or Falzar.

Um, welcome to the site, and we hope you enjoy it despite the differences between us...
Dang, Zan ninja'd me by over nine hours. I was just about to bring up Stage Select's opinion on the subject, too. =P

Damn English language and its lack of decent pronouns.

I should learn Spanish. Maybe it has more pronouns.

=P

Anyway, hello MBF. Welcome, weclome (sic, you fools,) whatever else needs to be said.

I'm steadily getting worse and worse with welcome topics. :\
O_o

You people are weird.

That's a good thing.

Also, what does Twi mean by the poison rule?

EDIT: I see you went with EXE4 as a theme. Hmm. I hated the constant favors and repetitive nature of that game. EXE3 is easily, IMHO, the best EXE game made.

EDIT EDIT: I randomly switch between the English and Japanese names of things. Do not be alarmed if you here me say Proto. When I say Proto, I am not refering to Protoman but am in fact referring to the being commonly known as Alpha. I don't like Protoman. He's like Spiderman, horribly inconsistent.
Sorry for double post, but I am addressing the thing about not being able to see the RP. Log in using our Test account, and you can see it. You can't post or anything, but you can at least check it out. If you like it, you can register your own account.

Name: Test Drive
Pass: test
We haven't actually gone with any game as a theme. The whole thing takes place a good fifty years after the events of six, and we're trying to be as noncanon as possible.

Thanks for the tip, by the way. I've been wanting to see the board.
Welcome...
I feel like I should've replied long ago <_<;
Well, welcome anyway.
Oh, and beware of the great awesome moderator known as English_Ninja, she has constant PMS.
You have been warned.
Enjoy.
Yeah, you should be especially careful around that condition, because here it seems to stand for Prehistoric Monster Syndrome. You want a bigass pterydactyl on your ass, that's your choice. Me, I prefer most of my organs remain within my body.

Quote (MegaBassFalzar)

Also, what does Twi mean by the poison rule?

The poison rule:

If the evidence pertaining to a game character's gender in a localized version of the game contradicts that presented in the game's original (usually Japanese) context, the judgement falls to the gender presented in the localized version.

Basically, if a character's a Girl in the US version (which is the version I'd be playing), but a Guy in the Japanese version, SHE'S A GIRL TO ME.

And thus, I invoke that on Serenade, who, to me, is a guy. :3

-Twi
K. I, however, will always believe Serenade is female. Female makes him/her much more deadly.
I personally liked Serenade, even though 'it' was a bastard to fight.

Anyway, I have no idea what gender Serenade is, and truthfully, I don't care that much.
Fine with me.

Also, I see someone using the test drive account...
FolderBak is sort of essential to fighting ter (yes, ter,) and it's not avaliable in Blue, the version I played. As a result, I never really got around to fighting ter. However, in my infinite curiosity, I've perused ter stats on RPGClassics and confirmed my suspicions: Friggin' tough. I may as well fight ter sometime, though. As is, ol' Three's just gathering dust.

Quote (MegaBassFalzar)

Also, I see someone using the test drive account...

Ah, that would be me. I figured I would look at your battle system, but I haven't been able to find a thread describing it yet...
@Savage: FoldrBak is useful, but not essential. NavRecycl is just as good. In White version, I took down Serenade using V3 Navi Chips. It took about five minutes because I ran out of chips and had to BusterShot her to death(WOODSTYLE RULES!), but I was able to. With FoldrBak, it only took about a minute because I got three MetaGel chips and FoldrBak on my first turn. Pwnage.

@P.A.: In the navi RP Progress forum. Navi RP rules. It's not very organized, I just added things as I thought of them, but it's there. If you just want to see how it works, look at one of the completed RPs. Also, darkstar joined! Whoo! his navi was already approved.
sup.

I'm the quiet guy who sits in the corner.