Yo.

What's up? Former ToNE member, current MMBNO member, and owner of Team Dark Destiny is here. I would like to affiliate, but I see no forum. Am I missing something?
Har~

Good to see you here and stuff :3 Have fun and stay out of trouble!!!
No trouble? Well... I can try... Also, Goroke, any ideas on why the IP Ban is gone?
Affiliate? We scoff at your pitiful, "affiliation".

Actually, we have no forum for such.
Hmm...

Also, the site is way too bright. My sit is black and red, and then BAM! White everywhere.
Hm...no offense, but it seems like you've talked about nothing but your site since you've got here. It's a tad bit annoying...
....................... Anyway, this.
Also, color scheme kind of reflects the general mood of a place. We're not all that dark and serious here. Sure, sometimes things can be a bit depressing, but for the most part, we keep a lighthearted mood, thus lighter colors.

And question: IP ban?

Quote (MajinBooger)

....................... Anyway, this.
Also, color scheme kind of reflects the general mood of a place. We're not all that dark and serious here. Sure, sometimes things can be a bit depressing, but for the most part, we keep a lighthearted mood, thus lighter colors.

And question: IP ban?

He's talking about ToN XD Despite the super random hapifun time there, it's dark because the admin likes the color black :3 You'll get use to the color changes~
----
Yea...What IP ban??? About ToN? They probabily lifted it and just deleted your old account. The members had a talk that we're getting tired of you trying to get in so we're going to ignore it XD

Eh? I just checked, and my accounts haven't been deleted... And I stopped trying like, a month ago. The account I made yesterday was just to ask about Eureka 7.

Anyway, MMBN3 was the best. It had a nice, consistent story thjat almost made sense, a challenging mini-boss, and an awesome final boss. Plus, it had Serenade. She's just awesome.
Umm, Serenade's a he. Just FYI.
No, that's only in America. Serenade is actually female.
Since it strikes me as strange that Americans would go beyond just name changes to gender swaps, may I ask where you came about this information? I know we Americans can be dumb, but being that dumb would really surprise me. Having an uber powerful female doesn't seem like it'd be that big an issue in our society....
Not a big issue? Many Americans consider it one of the most insulting things possible to be beaten by a girl.
... There are tons of female final bosses in Capcom produced games, so I don't think that could be the reason. Sera in MML2, for instance.

Besides that, though, I'm afraid that the gender confusion is true. Megaman, if I recall correctly, does seem to change the pronoun used when referring to the "King of the Undernet." The flatness of Serenade made the change relatively simple. It's an argument that's been pretty strong among BN fans.
That's more a joke than anything.... With all the feminism in our country, I'd say having some dominanting female character would be welcomed. I'll restate my question and then ask another one that pertains more to you: Where did you read that Serenade's a girl? And also, are you yourself from America or some other country? Just curious.

Edit: Well, ninja-ed. Anyway, Serenade seems to have more of an Arabic feel. The comic Stage Select compared him to Alladin, I think, which seems to make a lot of sense to me. Probably be helpful if they actually put Serenade in the Anime, since voice would probably help ascertain gender......
Still, I believe that Serenade is female and there's very little you can do to change that. Also, the game was made before guys started wearing pink and 'Gay Pride' was something you heard every day. If Serenade were male, why would those large, pink loops be there? Why would he still have the name 'Serenade'? A serenade is a song, and singing is usually associated with females.
No, seriously guys, this is official. Yes, by all accounts, to me anyway, Serenade looks like a girl and indeed, in CoJ, she is. But, for some odd reason, Serenade is brought over as "King of the Undernet" in CoA, in another one of their weird changes.
Yes, I'm one of those damn lazy Americans that I keep talking about.

(no sarcasm here, btw.)
Serenade the UnderQueen... If I weren't a guy, that would be my username everywhere...
Well someone's obviously not very sucure with his masculnity in the translation department..... Wow, just when I thought the changes from Fireman to Torchman, Aquaman to Spoutman couldn't get any worse..... Anyway, if the Japanese made the games, then I guess they would know whether Serenade does or does not have the balls or boobs to back up his or her position.

Bleh.... anyway, quick question to that link you posted in the Ad thread: Clicked it and couldn't find any actual RP rules. That mean that those topics are only accessible to registered members? Also, word of advice, advertising is also allowed in signatures, if you really need some exposure.

Also, if you need any help on our systems, those with colored names are probably the best to ask. I wouldn't mind answering any questions myself, if needed.