Yeah, So Like I'm Totally Here...

*wears a cheerleading out fit*

GO GO GO! EN SAMA! KICK THOSE PRISSIES IN THE RUMP!
Okay, kids... that's enough spam.
Yo~!! Always glad to have a new member around here and I hope you enjoy it here^^

*Shoves a piece of bread up to Clam's mouth*

*Runs away*

-Teh moogle/bread of RE:RN, Goroke

Quote (English Ninja)

[headshots Hiko]

PREP THREAT PURGED.

ASSESSING NEXT TARGET.

[runs off after Shuryou]

<dodge>
Umm, heheh, no.
What's with you?

Quote (Kazuhiro)

*Smacks Hiko*

This topic is for welcoming Clam only!
Uh... welcome? Again?
OMG What The Eff!? People actually responded! I'VE GOT TWO FLIPPING PAGES OF WELCOMES!? That's insane!

I...I grovel at your feet, fellow members. I dunno what to say, I'm...I'm truly surprised. Most board ignore the newbies for a good while, save the staff, who leave half-assed welcomes because they feel they 'have to' because they're well, staff. But these were amazing, and I already feel at home. Seems I'll like this place all the same.

*Takes out cape that reads Literate Black Powah! and puts it on* And don't worry EN, I can tell the difference between someone stating pure, unadulterated fact and someone being ignorantly racist. ^-^'
Seriously now, how'd you find us? I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
Surprisingly enough, I found you peeps through the item that God created on the 8th day...

...Google.
You found us on Google?!?!?
What did you search? "Rockman.exe Rogue Network"?
Because that's the only way that I find it on Google.
No, I searched Rockman Chaos because I was trying to prove to my friend that that indeed wasn't a style change for Rockman when I caught site(Yes, I misspelled that on purpose) of the link and I clicked on it, and here I am. ^-^ Amazing, no?
...That is pretty damn amazing XD
Oh. That's an interesting story. I guess it's a good thing we still have trace elements of Chaos. XD

And welcome aboard, you should settle in fine. It usually doesn't take too long. :3
Yeah, I know. I laugh at it whenever I retell it. Which happens to be only once...so...I only laughed once. *Now feels sad that he can't laugh more*

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Kazuhiro)

*Smacks Hiko*

This topic is for welcoming Clam only!
Uh... welcome? Again?

*smacks back*
Welcome, and what does everyone have against preps??
Ya know...I could have sworn that I have heard that name somewhere before...IoE? Schat? Surrender...? Meh, do you go to any other forums with that name?
I go to all my forums with this name. Hm...Pokemon forums is where I'm most known. Maybe that's where you've seen me?
Most likely not. Oh well. It'll come to me eventually. Thirty years from now, I'll be talking to my grandkids about the good ol' days and then it will come to me...Like a flash.
Hm, maybe. Lol. I'm trying to think of where else I'm widely known. Other MM sites, Pokemon sites, Chikara Ninja, and...FF, but I'm too new to be known on FF.

Quote (Lordmarorin88)

*wears a cheerleading out fit*

GO GO GO! EN SAMA! KICK THOSE PRISSIES IN THE RUMP!

EN-Sama?
<GASP!>
EON! I FIGURED OUT WHO ENDRANCE IS IN REAL LIFE!
He's actually... <dramatic music> EN! DUN DUN DUUN! <Is shot>
Owww...
Welcome, for the second time.
O.o' Alright, so how about we refrain from having any side conversations in MY WELCOME THREAD!? *Takes out Tomahawk and looks around dangerously*