Well that was pretty ridiculous...

Yeah...Hello folks. Miss me? Now, I returned to my home a week ago, Thursday, and...Much to my surprise we no longer owned the internets. My Stepfather, in one of his foolish rants, hid the cable modem so that no one could get on the Net. Once he calmed down, a few days ago, he went to retrieve the modem and lo and behold he had forgotten where he had hidden it. That brings us to today...He finally gave up searching and bought a new one from the cable company. I guess I am now back.
Wow, your stepfather sounds a bit like my father sometimes.
That's a hell of a tale. I'll wait for the movie version, myself.

Glad to see a Z-force member has reprised his role.
Zanallen is back? Hide the women, children, and villages! He'll pillage them all! D:

But seriously, good to see you back.
Yes, back and possibly with a spiffy new Navi? Could such truly exist?
New Navi, huh? I'll expect some good things from you Zan. And welcome back.
Aww, I liked Chaos...
I have several extra piece of equipment hidden if something like this happens (crazed family member deciding to get me off the comp). A mouse under the bed, a keyboard behind the monitor, and several other spare parts cleverly disguised.

And yeah, welcome back.
Zan's back!

I'll let this link speak for me.

You're still a bit late to fight a most heinous bear, but it's great to have you anyway.

And I can't wait to see this new navi.
Well yes...Too late to slay myself some yummy bears...And for this I am sad. That is why I hope to be able to keep the majority of my gear as I transcend.