Rave + Ange .EXE.

Name: Rave Ralon
Appearance: Rave is a tall boy who wears a casual black blouse and white pants, most of the times he also wears a black coat, whic ends at his knees. The coat also has a hihg collar, that comes up to his eyes, and the shoes are completely white.
Rave has blond hear and grey-green eyes, and wears a rapier with him.

Personality: Normally Rave is a silent guy who only talks when it is neccesary. Although, when you get to know him better, you understand he knows more than that he speaks. Rave likes Poetry, psychology, filosofy, electric guitar, and, of course netbattles. Rave is a member of the NBG (net Balance group) Which has only five members. These members job is to keep all the forces that are in the net at balance, in order to prefent a collapse of it.(Or one of the forces taking over the Net) Rave's mentor is also a former NBG member, who lost his right leg in a NBG mission. now that the NBG member could not participate in any mission anymore, he trained Rave to be his substitute. Although Rave is the youngest of the agency, he is one of the strongest members of the Agency. he is a true gentleman, hleping every female in need.

PET Modifications: the PET case has shock absorbers on it, which order it to fall from a max. of 40 meters without breaking it. it also has wireless jack-in capabilities and can synchronize with every electric construction in ordre to jack into almost everything that has elecric cables in it. The PET is colored grey, with white accents near the edges.

NetNavi

Name: Ange.EXE

Element: Normal
subtype: sword

Appearance: Ange's face has a grey hawk-like mask on it. Ange is a pretty tall Navi and he has short white hair pointing out from the back (at a 45 degree angle, so not strainght up) He holds a rose in his hand and a book in the other, he wears a black jacket that points out on the bottom, with blue cloud-like cotton coming out underneath that are attacked to his pants. He wears long, pointed grey shoes and a rapier on his back, which sits between his angel wings.(check my avatar, where you can see his face)

Navi Symbol: A navy circle with a flower in it, the symbol is colored white-grey

Personality: Ange's personality is almost the same is Rave's. they perfectly work together, ad are capable of keeping their heads cool in almost every situation, finding solutions to problems that not everyone whould have thought of. Ange is very fast, although he has wings on his back. he dislikes people who have a rather large ego, and has his answer ready almost every time. (If needed) he shall also help every female in need, and is a real gentleman.

Custom Weapon: Ange uses a rapier, which (combined with Ange's power) can take on many forms, (as long as the same amount of steel is used) in order to attack in different shapes with his sword, although his sword does not contain enough metal to attack the whole battlefield.

Signature Attack: "Steel barrage'' this attack contains 2 parts, in the first one, Ange creates a steel shell around him, repeling any attack executed at that moment, this shell stops only one attack.(like barrier) After this, the steel from the shell becomes absorbered by Ange's blade, with which he slices through the air, shooting the steel from the shell at his enemies, dealing damage. Ange shoots 4 slices, every slice can hit one enemy.) dealing 10 damage with every slice (vulcan effect) The attack takes 2 action points, but, if 1 action point is left, the attack be be activated just using the first part of it (defending) (2 turn cooldown)

About Ange
As soon as Rave entered the NBG, he had to program his own navi, with which he whould use in his entire career. Ange has been programmed 3 years ago, in the night Rave joined the NBG (october 10th, 2003)

I was a member on the old board, but i wasn't that active. I do want to be active on this new board, so i hope I can use vouchers to.
The picture is very nice, but due to the fact that it's called Raziel... Might have copyright issues. Can I get a written description?
The picture is drawn by someone else, but I did put it in my avatar, where you can see his face. I could be able to upload the picture to imageshack so there are no copyright issues.
Wind isn't an element. It's a subtype, like Sword.

You can be a Normal Sword or a Normal Wind, but not both. Fix that first, then we'll talk.
Done changing, I go for normal sword then.
The weapon on your netop should be fine, I think, as long as you don't go around murdering people. As for the sig attack, it does 10x5+blocks one attack, correct? I'm about 50/50 on passing that, since the cap for level 1 sigs is 80, meaning if it blocked anything over 30 damage, it'd be going over that. Also, the vouchers are for carrying over a few items from a player's previous file, so you need items to transfer before you can claim the vouchers.

Anyway, just a few notes on your registration. I'd wait for a second opinion on the sig attack.
I won't turn into a vicious murderer, that whould be out of character ^^

And for the attack: it technically works the same as kawarimi magic, only then hitting less hard. And state that the steel throw at the enemy is as easy to dodge as the slices from protoman in mmbn 2 ^^ so it whould only hit like 2(maybe 3) times but, of course, I can be really lucky (or paralyzed the enemy.... feels a combo coming up) and of course, because the attack contains 2 parts, it takes 2 action points. Check modified part of custom attack.

btw; i shall post more info about BNG later, and, if one of the members of the NBG dies (or retieres) someone else could join (hint)
*cough* 60, Majin.

2 actions, block + 50 potential damage...

Needs a cooldown, and bump down to 4 slices (40 potential damage).
The chance of being hit by all 5 slices is very small.

first slice: 100 %
second slice: 50 %
third slice: 25%
fourth slice 12.5%
fifth slice: 6%

edit: OK, throw it over, every slice just does 20 damage, and the block works like a barrier.
That's actually weaker than what I'm offering. ;P
*cough* That's too powerful.

5x20 = 100 + barrier (near equivalent of 20) = 120.

You're at double the cap.

I was suggesting 4x10 + barrier. The 4x10, of course, would have the normal chance of hitting, instead of... halved for each previous hit.
Sounds good, I go with that.
But (minor question) Is it OK, even if my Navi isn't wind type (had to make a choice) that it's still able to fly? (not with the advantages, only for cosmetic change and cooler attacks.) because it has wings.
Heh. Very well.

Choosing any legacy items?
navicust programs
- Floatshoes
-speed +

chips
-sword
-heatshot
-canon
You had Floatshoes?!
Good eye, P.A.--but please don't comment here? It's cluttered as it is. ;P

P.A. brings up a good point. It's too far back for me to remember, so I'm just going by cost and trust.

It all looks legal.

So... Approved!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1