I'm baaaack...

Hi all! I'm back.
I am here to impress you all with hitherto unexpected RPing skills.

-Yahiko
That wasn't long. Like a week.

Anyway, RP your heart out!
Actually two.
Anyway, it was enough for mee to mature.
Wootses-- good luck regaining your footing. *nod*
Heh. Zero sez I'm in the 'pit' with Cestus...what happenned to him???

Oh, and I made a site in the advert thread...
Well, uh... Welcome. So long as you don't regress into the Hiko of Two Weeks Past, I think we're gonna get along just fine.
Good. I look forward to a truce with you...
Just like Wooga.
We truce-ified...and I'd like to be on good terms with you.
No one cares about me...T_T
Whatever.
Welcome back...though I have absolutely no clue who you are. Sorry if I'm being rude. I'm kinda new. ^^; I feel so sad being a newbie.;_;
I welcome you for I am also a sub-noob. Yay!
I have been exiled and thrown into the hatred pit and am slowly climbing out.
I.

I feel.

I feel hungry.

No really I feel hungry. But yea, I feel like the truce brought us closer. I've begun to respect you, and not hate you. I now know how people thought about me when I first joined.
When I first joined, people though that I was the coolest thing since TiVo, so I have no idea how you feel. :ph43r:
Over Achiever! Burn at the stake.
Pffft...My Aura of Sheer Awesome absorbs the flames and the stake, forming a Fire Spear. Take that calvary units! Blue Lightning Zan flees from no army!
How bout' this army? *transforms everyone into units from Warcraft 3 and types in "Who's you daddy" on the speak bar, making everyone invincible and able to do one hit kills*

TOTALLY FREAKING PWN3D.

And welcome back.
Hardly.

Anyway, we shouldn't spam this welcome topic. So, welcome. Yeah.
Zan stole my Aura. D=
Zanallen Espial, Aura Thief.
Zero, NO ONE CARED about that Warcraft cheat. It was no fun at all. Not funny either. Zanallen...GODMODDER!!!

Quote ()

Zero, NO ONE CARED about that Warcraft cheat. It was no fun at all. Not funny either. Zanallen...GODMODDER!!!

Woah... chill dude, chill.