Dood!

KING!!!!

BOW TO THE KING! YAAAAAAY KING!
Damn, so you just added a prefix, su.
I had a hard time figuring it out, su.
Welcome back, su.
Alright, an update.
So, Dad's taken the computer to the Ever-Lovin' Mac Store, but they're kinda backed up. They say it'll be a week before they have any idea what the hell the problem is. Now, were I there with him, I could have passed your diagnostics on to the doodz at the counter, but sadly that was not the case. Instead they'll be poking around with software for hours on end before placing it on some kind of back burner.
So, yeah, more parental computer espionage seems to be in order to assure my continued patronage of these message boards. C'est la vie.
That, ladies and gents, was the only grain of French I know. Take a photo, save the memories.
Bonjour! Vous aimez le "Spam Can"? J'adore le "Spam Can", mais j'aime mieux le "Guardian University". C'est super cool!
You got PWNED. By a seventh grader taking french. Oh yah.
Ow, my language skillz.
Meh. I need a second language to go to University anyway... Anyone know a good Japanese tutor? =3
Wait, no, they probably mean French or something equally pointless.
I don't need to know whether "chair" is masculine or feminine!
It's a piece of furniture!

-coughcough-
Sorry, I just really hated my grade 6 French teacher.
And my grade 5.
Hell, I just hate all French teachers.
And besides... The most I'll ever learn from crappy curriculum language courses is to take in English and spit out a very literal French translation, like Babelfish.com. No good when talking to anyone who actualy speaks the language.
This one's for Dizzy.

Salut! Je m'apelle Kazuhiro. Je n'aime pas le "Guardian University." Ca ne m'interesse pas. C'est un "RP" pour les bourgeois. Aimez-vous le "Rogue Network?" Si tu connais un autre membre en le vie vrai, lui parle pour moi et lui dit "bonjour!"

PWNED. French 3.
D'=
Atty, why you so cruel?
Although, yeah, GU sucks.
Screw you!

Meanie...
Zero made that, and he worked hard on it.
Vous sucez, le merde-fille! Merde tete!
Donde esta mi gato? No podria encontrar el.
Puse mi slachicha en el horno.
La bolsa esta caliente!
Bate, bate el chocolate.

Whooo, spanish 3 bitches. I forgot most of it over the past 4 years though.
Ugh. I never understood spanish, although I took it at elementary school. All I remeber is Hola. Seriously. Oh, and Senorita and Senor. French is cooler!!!
Cirque du Soleil!
(circus of the sun. Oh yeah. I understand it.)
El Gato es muy delicioso/
Une chat c'est delicieux.
J'ai fait frire le chat pour le diner.

Quote (Savage King)

D'=
Atty, why you so cruel?
Although, yeah, GU sucks.

/rawr /rawr /rawr /rawr

YOU!.....RAWR!

Don't be mean....D=
Let's gang up on them! GU RULES!!!!
Viva Guardian U!
RAWRAWRRAWR! We're not making fun of YOUR stuffs...
So don't be nasty dicks!
He worked hard on that...didn't you, zero?
*pats raging monster on head*
There, there...
Oh, right, you're new. I forgot.
GU was a small one-thread RP on the old boards, created by Tom (I think.) I never paid much attention to it, because at the time I was awful at coming up with characters. Apparently it ended, and ZS made it into a forum-wide RP (which it was never intended for) without even asking Tom.
Originally, I made that comment to convey to Atty that I understood at least some portion of his French. One comment, and you two leap into the thread shouting warcries. Can we stop escalating things, and just leave this here? I really don't want to start a flame war.
I'm sorry.
I was angry.
I really didn;t ask because Tom said he quit or something...
Sorry....
-grabs his whuppin' stick-
I reckon it's 'bout time for y'all to skedaddle, if'n ya knows what's good fer yas.
(Nice way of saying drop it or I'm gonna start kicking some ass.)
You wanna go, Soc? Huh?
*I dressed up as a greaser for Outsiders Day today.
I'm a'gonna rape u wid mah SLAPSTICK!

Quote (ZeroSaber)

I'm sorry.
I was angry.
I really didn;t ask because Tom said he quit or something...
Sorry....

Why are you apolgizing? The matter's been officially dropped.
Cheer up. -patpat-
.....Thanks. I guess I was already PO'd from school, and I was snappy. But I really did try hard to make it... oh well. You can't change the past.