Trace Gellin/Kobbie.exe

Operator
Name: Trace Gellin

Appearance: Trace mainly looks like your average I.T guy who works at an office. His brown hair is styled into an "Office" haircut. Over his white button-up work shirt he wears a light denim jacket (That system room is too goddamn cold!).

Personality: A minor workaholic/pyromaniac. He doesn't have much of a temper unless it comes to his work. He prides himself on doing a job right, the first time, every time. Despite being a lesser systems manager at the office firm he works for, he still has a sense of authority over his office network. Outside of work he's actually lazy. He tales life outside work on a mostly "not my buisness" philosophy. Unlike most fictional characters, his clothes change from day to day.

PET mod: A red/dark red color scheme, with a lighter built into it.

NetNavi
Name: Kobbie
Element: Fire
Subtype: Ground

Appearance: Kobbie is a small humanoid creature. He consists of red fur, a small stubby tail, two hands with thick and squshy fingers, two short feet, floppy dog ears, scarlet eyes, and a large rounded snout. He wears a combat uniform consiting of flame patterns and different shades of red. The back of his suit has a large plug-in base for his Blasterpak (see below, Custom Weapon). His navi icon consists of a badge labeled "Lavanaut".

Personality: Kobbie's mood depends on his exterior temperature. The hotter the happier, the colder the more irritable. Its impossible for him to be happy when it's very cold outside, and vice versa. His favorite thing is a dip in his home lava-pool.

Custom Weapon: Blasterpak - A hi-tech multi liquid flamethrower, capable of pulling many different fuels out of itself for attacking.

Signature Attack: Lava blast
Fires a blob of hot lava at the target. [40 damage + spread] 60 sig points, 2 TCD.

0 zenny/100 HP/basic Battlechips of [Cannon/Shotgun(yay)/Rageclaw]/basic NaviCust pack of Undershirt and Set Lava
*bumpity bump*
Please be a little more detailed in your Netop/Navi descriptions. Does your Netop even wear pants? Shoes? Does Kobbie have eyes, ears, hands, or feet? What does Kobbie's Navi Symbol look like?
Thar we go. I think that should fix it.
I suppose everything is in order.

APPROVED.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, SetLava
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack X2

Please post your profiles in their proper sections, welcome to RE:RN.