Thelas & SlashMan

Operator
Name: Thelas
Appearance: Wears a blue shirt and red pants. Slightly taller than average; relatively thin. Has dark blond hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Only kind to those who've earned it, otherwise cold and reserved. Logical except when someone he respects is in danger. Every day he writes down the three most important events of his day in a paper journal.
PET Modifications: Colour scheme -- Blue and Red
---------------------------------------
NetNavi
Name: SliceMan
Element: (Fire, Aqua, Wood, Elec, or Normal): Normal
Type: (Break, Sword, Cursor, Wind, Recover, or Normal): Sword
Appearance:Red helmet, blue upper body, red lower body, blue
buster. When a sword chip is used it appears red unless
elemental.
Personality: Only kind to those who've earned it, otherwise
cold and reserved. Very logical under almost all
circumstances. His navi mark is located on his chest like normal: it is a diagonally cut circle with a jagged exterior. The top is blue and the bottom is red. He has a black outer border on his Navi mark (also jagged) and a white dividing line in the middle.
Custom Weapon: A blue buster that fires red shots.
Signature Attack:
Points pool: 60 pts
Type: Melee (= Sword): Free
Damage: 60 : 60 pts.
Total spent: 60 pts.
Description -- Sliceman's buster transforms into a red sword.
He jumps and slashes down vertically, trying to cleave his
opponent in two. As soon as the slash connects or misses, he
retransforms his arm into the buster to prepare for more
battle.
TCD = 2
-----------
Stuff that goes in signature!
Operator: Thelas
Navi: SliceMan
Zenny: 0
HP: 100
Level: 0
Battlechips: Cannon [40 + Knockback], Rageclaw [40 + Slashing /

20 + Impacting], Shotgun [50 + Spread1]
Crosses: None
Key Items: Thelas's PET
NaviCust programs: UnderShirt (Equipped), Atk+1 (Equipped),

Rapid+1 (Equipped), Chrg+1 (Equipped)
Points available: 10/40
Signature Attacks:
1) Jumping slash (60 Sword)

PS: Sorry about the title. I meant to type SliceMan and made a braino. Regardless, the navi is still SliceMan.EXE, not SlashMan.EXE.
Bump:
1) to knock upon with force or violence. "The car bumped into the tree"
2) on a web-based forum, to post to move your thread to the top of the list or notify people you're still checking it. "Thelas bumped this thread"

Thelas
Alright. Let's start this thing.

First off, SliceMan is listed as a used name. However, the only registration I can find for him is this one. In that topic, I see no offical approval, so SliceMan isn't taken. However, in the incredibly rare chance that that user comes back to claim the name, you'll have to change it, okay?

Second, your descriptions are lacking. A lot. Please try to add another sentence or two for your descriptions. Things you might like to add would include facial descriptions, habits, distinguishing marks/emblems, etc.

Thirdly, yes, you do start at level zero.

The rest is okay. Please improve your descriptions and we can talk again.
As you said, I added a bit of description. Is there somewhere I can upload an image for my Navi Mark to? If you still think I need more description, I'll try to add more next time I check back but for now I'm slightly lacking in ideas.
Anything mechanic-related? Just wanted to make sure, for example, in Navi Appearance the thing about sword chips appearing red unless elemental, and that sort of stuff is also allowed.
Does TCD 2 mean every 2 turns or every 3 turns? I just read it as divide by 40, round up, didn't actually remember what it meant.

Thelas
Yeah, mechanically, you're fine. The added descriptions will do, I suppose, but if at a later time you could add a bit more, I'd be happy. You can add a picture if you want, but you still need the text description, too.

I'll go ahead and approve you for now, I suppose.

APPROVAL.

GET CHIP: Cannon, RageClaw, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1, Rapid+1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPackX2

Please post your profiles in their proper sections, welcome to the RP.