Seasonal Place

Oh no, I completely understand with what you are getting at. I agree with the generic idea of holiday based mini-events. However, Halloween is probably a little too close at hand for an event. Remember that it takes quite a bit of planning and set up to get these events off the ground.
On topic, eh? You're sure demanding.

I think this idea won't work. Why? Because the characters of RERN are entirely oblivious to the fact 'holidays' exist. How many of your characters even go to school? Do three weeks in our time equal to three weeks in their time? Do they pee and shit when they have to? Do they even EAT or BREATHE!? They only do what YOU write them to do. And because we don't have some 'day system', which would fail like a meteor headed for Earth but stopped by Superman, we also don't have a 'holiday system'.

We could do a 'everyone gets a treat in the In-Character e-mail on Christmas', but not a big event. You can't see what's behind the scenes. They're whipping up more stuff than what happened back on RECN. RECN is NOTHING compared to what they've got back there. AND THERE'S STILL COMING MORE. Do you think we have any time left for seasonal events?