Navi Bodysuits...

Druidman does have an emblem, but it isn't really shown on his person, save for when he crossed with Divinity, when it appeared on his chest.
Neither Cheshire nor Gunner had emblems or bodysuits (wait, Cheshire has an emblem,) but they don't count because neither are strictly navi. That one guy, who had both? He never happened. ;>>

I suppose I can only restate what's already been pointed out, in my jazzy baritone. B3

My take? Do whatever. A navi should probably have some kind of symbol to represent them, though, unless you have a good reason why they don't. The symbol doesn't need some kind of special meaning, though; like our good pal Rockman, an emblem can just be something that looks cool. They don't need to be the center of attention, either. Hell, your navi doesn't even have to wear their emblem; Chesire just wears hers unceremoniously on her chest, without any shiny metal framing. Druidman's isn't even on his person, and as far as I'm concerned that's great. Bodysuits, well, the sheer volume of those that don't possess them speak for themselves. I figure navis are just like us in that respect, at least, the higher Customs that most members here possess. Cheshire is not incapable of taking off her clothes. I just refuse to do so ever as it would be massive aching fail on my part.

Anyway, the point is no one's going to reg-smack you for making a navi with a nonregulation bodysuit or emblem, and as far as I care you can do whatever you like about them. They are custom navis, after all.
Yeah, Binary has an emblem, but as it kinda adds something other than just white blankness, and the fact that the contents of his emblem are kinda all over him (four ones and four zeroes crossed against a grey background), I think I'll edit it out.

Chris doesn't wear the emblem either. May as well take it out.
Obvious cases are Knightman and Junkman.
My navi, Kitsune, is a fox, so he doesn't have a bodysuit. The closest he has to an emblem is the Japanese character (symbol, not cartoon character ) on his forehead, which is made of fur.