Battle Dome functions

I'd say yes, as you can fight anywhere for free, why would you have to pay in the dome?
Yesh...Good idea...*Praises self for the Job BBS idea~~~*...*gets smacked*
Gods. This system that ?you? designed RAWKS MY SAWKS!

RAWK HAWK!

Er... yeah. I vote that this system be implemented!

But not in a poll. People are making those often enough.
Well, the basic ideas are from a Hungarian "play by mail" game that one of my friend plays...

And yes Goroke, I like the job BBS... You get a smack just in case however *smacks Goroke*
It's interesting...
I'm thinking that the Official fee should be toned down a bit, but then again, we're all just starting out.
5000 zenny is like 5 virus battles in Sharo/Yumland/Electown/Netfrica.
Good system. I applaud you.

Quote (RevivedSin)

It's interesting...
I'm thinking that the Official fee should be toned down a bit, but then again, we're all just starting out.
5000 zenny is like 5 virus battles in Sharo/Yumland/Electown/Netfrica.
Good system. I applaud you.

5000 Zenny is a lot, but it is meant to be that way. Well, this is only an idea that needs lots of work anyway. Glad that you people like it.

((yes this is a shameless atempt at disguising a bump to see if I can get some feedback from mods/other entities dwelling this forum))
Just to tell you, we wouldn't have made the BattleDome if we didn't have plans already. THanks for this thread though.
I had a feeling like that. Still, thanks for the reply.

Quote ()

Druidman would be in a fix against the all fire team.

I seem to recall fighting three groups of 10+ Champu's with Tempoman right before the move. Once I get a few more levels in, I shall be uber awesome yet again!

Even so, these are cool ideas. As Leon said, however, we're already working on something of our own for there, but maybe we can use some of this stuff. I like the team ideas quite a bit...
<.<

The colosseum will indeed be open for public use.

That's all I'm going to say, 'cause I'm tired beyond belief.