RE:RN - things that need to restored

I will keep this list updated, Items with no slashes are not completed, items with slashes are. Items in green are things that can be done in the near future/done over time, thins in orange need to be done soon, and things in red need to be completed now. Things in purple are things in the porcess of seeing if they need to be added to the list. Please post items up that may need to be done.

Arcive this site at intervals (prefreeably at each new main plot event), so we have back upped info
Set up a back-up plan for this forum so what happened to RE:CN does not happen here
Begin RPing, so we can seem more active
set up the chatroom again, this time lets not try to make it reliant on some browsers like the last one
An idea for thsi site should Nal give us back RE:CN for some reason{not permanent yet, give it a week in case it clsoes again)
A heavy advertisement plan.
The off topic board, without it the general board will be filled with more spammy stuff than ever
Off topic board on the way. Good call.
Delete the old Topsites account and get a new one, or at least have the old one link here instead of there.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Delete the old Topsites account and get a new one, or at least have the old one link here instead of there.

No need to delete. Just edited the site/name.

--Which someone already did.

So keep voting with that button, y'all!
I changed the link already... I made that account at TopSites after all.
Okay, checking the list.

Archive this site at intervals (preferably at each new main plot event), so we have back upped info

Set up a back-up plan for this forum so what happened to RE:CN does not happen here

Begin RPing, so we can seem more active
Status: Not yet, but dear god yes! RPing needed eventually. After the mods sort everything out.

Set up the chatroom again, this time let's not try to make it reliant on some browsers like the last one
Status: There IS a chat room... but Twi might be working on a new one.

An idea for this site should Nal give us back RE:CN for some reason{not permanent yet, give it a week in case it closes again)
Status: Hasn't been a week. But let's give it some thought.

A heavy advertisement plan.
Status: Whoo, boy. Needed if we want more members, but not yet.
Ideas: B&G. It worked for RECN, it'll work for RERN.

The off topic board, without it the general board will be filled with more spammy stuff than ever.

Just making a progress check on the points.
As for the RPing...There are a few ideas in the works right now, but things should be finalized very soon. Don't worry folks, our main goal right now is to allow you guys to be up and RPing as soon as possible.
... we could all just do what I did, and kind of do an intro. Then, when you're ready, you'd send the UBERHAXVIRIIODOOM!
Not really. Just virii.
But yeah. Intros are okay, right?