Navi Change - Persephone.EXE

Quote (Chatroom)

Benjamin: I've been thinking of changing my Navi AGAIN. But this time to an old one of mine. Persephone. I've got IC reasons to keep everything I have, including Crosses and IC reason as to WHY Persephone would suddenly get in possession of Area. Only problem would be that I'd be ripping away the chip trader, which can be exchanged for Divinity just as easily or something else. And I'd need, I think, QUITE some permissions of Admins/Officials if I want to pull through with this. So... What I want to know from you are the following: 1. Your opinion on this; 2. If you'd allow it; 3. If you have questions.
Harbin: 1] Persephone is your intellectual property.
Harbin: 2] You can do it if  you like, though some members probably will not like it.
Harbin: 3] whuzahutasi?
Benjamin: What do you mean by 'some members won't like it'?
Benjamin: I'm asking opinions first. Nothing is final yet.
Harbin: "OMG WHAI DOES HE GET TO REPLACE SHOPKEEP WITH HIS NAVI?!?"
Harbin: "OMG NOT FAIR!!!!"
Benjamin: Oh... That. >_>;
Harbin: Nothing really big, just annoying arses
Benjamin: Yeah, I don't really have anything to show that Persephone was originally my idea. XD
Benjamin: Only all old member's words.
Harbin: What would IC explanation be?
Benjamin: For which part? The Cross and other things? Why Divinity gets replaced for Persephone?
Harbin: Everything
Harbin: :'D
Benjamin: OK... I'll use this immediately to get my facts straight. XD
Benjamin: OK.
Benjamin: Area comes to the 'chip residence' again to get some stuff, but gets stopped by Soryu before she can leave. He says he wants to talk to her about her Navi Divinity. Throughout the family have various bugs been happening, but almost the same bug. The Navis got data inserted from viruses, causing them to go berserk and eventually override their entire personality while maintaining the strength of a Navi. This is what happened to Solaria, two Navis of Area's sisters and Celsius if she had continued living. This was also the reason Soryu changed Navi. The main person behind this all is Area's father who is, while brilliant with programming, insane, drunk and fired. This caused the divorce as well. Anyway, if you look at the thread of the chip residence, you'll see a dark shady person had come to check on Area and, more specifically, Divinity. That was the father. Solaria had gotten the data through Soryu as 'command' from their father, because if you may recall... He programmed her from scratch. Divinity was created with assistance from Persephone, which was ordered through Soryu to do the same as they did with Solaria. What they didn't notice though, was that Area used the base programming of Solaria for Divinity. Divinity is an altered Solaria clone. Back to the father and Area... It is now clear to Soryu that the father is stalking Area to make the process of Divinity's 'transformation' go faster. Solaria turned into a phoenix-like Navi, eventually leaving Area in the confusion of a flaming building. Soryu offers Persephone to Area after explaining this all to keep her safe from her twisted father while also securing Divinity for safety as he's the only one besides the father to stop the process. Sidenote, Soryu was forced to do this with the message the same would happen with Persephone if he didn't cooperate. She accepts the offer, installing Persephone's data DIRECTLY over Solaria/Divinity's programming while also eradicating the bug because Persephone's files were 'clean'. They exchange Navis, leaving Persephone with the data of Divinity and all her memories. This also ties together with the Crosses and other upgrades Area had gotten over the time. And that's about all of it... I think...

Up here are all my IC reasons for said change. Believe it or not, this was all planned... All up to the point of Area gaining control of Persephone. No, not really. But I want my old Navi back and the things just seemed to fall together without any problems. The entrance of the new Navi will not go easily IC as for OOC, there will be a new chip trading Navi.
Also, Persephone will keep the Crosses gained as Divinity... Unless people can find an IC reason why Cross chips suddenly disappear. I'd like to remind the base programming is the same, so the system accepts said chips. With other words, edits will be made for Crosses and GMOs but everything gained as Divinity stays for Persephone.

NetNavi
Name:
Persephone.EXE
Element:
Normal
Type:
Recover
Appearance:
Persephone is a slim female Navi of about 5'0" feet high and refuses to tell her weight. She's quite flat when it comes to her chest, but she does have a feminine figure besides that. She has a tanned skin color, gray-colored eyes and black hair, with white streaks through it, styled in a long ponytail flowing to the middle of her back. Below her hair, on the sides of her head, she wears the standard round objects as all Navis have with her emblem on it. On her nose she wears a pair of 'bow spectacles' with a black frame and only one bridge between the two glasses.
She wears two shoulder armors with solid black steel that are chained to each other by two chains on the front, while going all the way around on her back. Below the armored shoulder pads is a tight tubetop in a black motive. Persephone's emblem is pictured on it, a pentacle entirely white on a black background.
Hanging from her elbows are her sleeves that are connected to the armor with four chains on each side. The sleeves are black as well while having two red lines on the lower ends. From underneath each sleeve, covering her hands entirely, comes a dark gray gauntlet. The fingers of the gauntlets are very pointy and slightly longer than her actual fingers and a circular jewel on the back each. Usually there's a dark red color swirling inside the jewels, but it changes depending on attacks done. The gauntlet itself looks very detailed, as if it came from an actual demonic overlord.
Hanging from her hips is a skirt that flows down to her knees and gives enough space for her to move her legs freely. The skirt is black and has two red lines on the bottom. At the top of the skirt is a gray belt that holds the skirt up, while allowing a piece of skin open between the belt and tube top. She wears normal black shoes, coming up to her ankles, with a metallic front.
Personality:
This is not a Navi you'd love to see daily as Persephone loves to look down upon others and acts usually smug. This does not mean she has no soft spot, but this does mean that her soft spot is so carefully hidden that it's almost never triggered. She also tends to just act simply mean at someone, but only in defense. Persephone does have a sense of humor, but this usually hangs together with trickery and deceiving others only to destroy them later on for her personal enjoyment. She's also stubborn as hell, always going her own way. But even then, she acknowledges Area as her new Operator and won't talk back when Area commands her to do something. Well, not all the time.
Custom Weapon:
Besides her gauntlets, Persephone uses her trusty arcane book. Having had upgrades over the past years, it has also changed in appearance. The black-covered book with a large red pentacle on the front in a circle of a similar blood red color. Below the symbol are the letters 'Περσεφόνη' in the same red color. The pages seem more gray than white between the two sides. The book also has increased in size. In length it is now 2'4" foot and in width 1'4" so she can also use it to ride on like a solid carpet or hoverboard. She can make the book float at will, so she doesn't hold it in her hands everytime. Also upgraded is the fact that she doesn't need her book as much as before and has her gauntlets to attack with as well, but prefers to use her book.
Signature Programming:
Process Upgrades: 10
Level: 10
Maximum Damage Cap per Sig: 140/25
Maximum Sig Pool: 60 x (40 x 10) = 460
----------------
Signature Program 1 (used 120)
Name:
Drackyre - Magma Burst
Description:
Persephone channels Drackyre, Immortal of Fire, through her gauntlets to unleash a destructive flaming force in the form of a swift open palm thrust while a concentrated force of fire generates the power for a a short-range beam within her hand which blasts the enemy away from Persephone.
Summary:
- 60 damage. [60]
- Fire element. [20]
- Microburst effect. [40]
- 1 Target.
- 1 Action.
- 3 TCD.
----------------
Signature Program 2 (used 120)
Name:
Celsius - Arctic Blizzard
Description:
Channeling Celsius, Immortal of Ice, through her book she unleashes a thick blizzard that flows across the ground. The blizzard circles around the target to freeze the ground below it and to prepare for the finishing strike. As she moves her hands upwards, she brings forth an icicle of ice from below the target to pierce it. The icicle then shatters, scattered on the ice floor.
Summary:
- 80 damage. [80]
- Aqua element. [20]
- Medium Area Ice Panels at target. [20]
- 1 Target.
- 1 Action.
- 3 TCD.
----------------
Signature Program 3 (used 120)
Name:
Aranis - Pyre Blade
Description:
Persephone's gauntlet entirely disappears in the immense flames as a blade of fire is formed from underneath Persephone's sleeve, channeled through Aranis' power who is the Immortal of Blades. In a swift movement, a trail of flames left behind, she moves from one position to the other and attacks with the blade. The blade then disappears, revealing her gauntlet again.
Summary:
- 50 damage. [50]
- Teleport. [50]
- Fire element. [20]
- Slashing. [Free]
- 1 Target.
- 1 Action.
- 3 TCD.
----------------
Signature Program 4 (used 100)
Name:
Raikeito - Overcharged Chains
Description:
From the jewels on Persephone's gauntlets come silver-colored chains which flow down to the ground. She grabs it as it reaches the ground, long enough for her to attack, and channels Raikeito's electricity through it. Flinging it around, she tries to grab a virus with both chains to shock him while extracting data from him through it. If it happens to be an electric virus, then Raikeito will take more of it and convert it for Persephone.
Summary:
- 40 Draining damage. [80]
- Elec element. [20]
- Deals double damage versus Aqua, but gains normal amount of HP.
- Deals normal damage versus Elec, but gains double amount of HP.
- 1 Target.
- 1 Action.
- 3 TCD.
Approved.