Sexy Party redo

I'm touching up Sexy Party because of that non-stacking barrier clause. I believe that I shouldn't need to buy an edit, since it is needed due to a change/clarification of a rule.
Before:

Quote ()

Sexy Party (120 points)
40HP Barriers x 3, 3 turn CD

Appearance: Junior gains three 40 HP barriers which he can put on himself or allies. These take the form of underwear which either override the normal navi suit or just go overtop. If overridden, when they break, the navi's regular armor slowly comes back (a censor bar appears and covers up any would-be wardrobe malfuctions). If more than one barrier is put on one person, it forms layers.

Now:

Quote ()

Sexy Party (120 points)
35HP Barrier, 35HP casing, Illusion, 3 turn CD

Appearance: Junior gains two pieces of armor which he can put on himself or allies. These take the form of underwear which either override the normal navi suit or just go overtop. If overridden, when they break, the navi's regular armor slowly comes back (a censor bar appears and covers up any would-be wardrobe malfuctions). If more than one piece is put on one person, it forms layers. He can also able to touch up a navi's look by either giving them a temporary costume or highlighting their strong points for one turn (or two, depending on how he distributes the effect), after which they return to normal. The heightened sex appeal this grants can be distracting and may make less focused opponents miss or just plain fail horribly in their attempts to attack.

Illusion costs 50 a round, per target, for reference.
By my math, you've spent 160 points.

30 + 30 + (50x2) = 160 = 4 TCD

Are you ok with that?
I'd need another PU for that. In any case, before I had two decoys but was then told to change it to Illusion. Then I confused my math a bit, thus the error. It should be fine now, I think.
And fine it is. Approved.