Rasshole

Rasshole (80):

What originally began as one of Argo's crass visual puns eventually turned into a devastating (and slightly dangerous) combat technique. "Rasshole" combines the fusionist protocols of Rass' system with Tem's powerful processor to literally erase a segment of the network from existence. Naturally, Suien considers this move to be of... a questionable legal nature, and as such, generally disagrees with its use. To execute it, Rass fuses momentarily with the ground, generating a bootleg connection to the network itself. Naturally, the process decreases Rass' mobility as his subsystems establish a remote connection to a targeted area. Instantly, several panels are deleted and the resultant vacuum causes a momentary burst of air to blast inward, sucking several nearby targets toward the attack's epicenter.

(Creates a large hole that sucks up to 4 targets into it. Terrain Change (large) — Hole, 4x Knockback, Self Slow, 1TC)

Current Sig Pool: 340/420
Signature Cap: 140/25
((bump))
((nudge))
Question legal nature is quite right... Wouldn't this be an auto-delete for most opponents?
From a purely mechanical standpoint, getting rid of the sucking them in and insta-killing, it would look something like this, right?

40 : Large Area Terrain - Broken (or missing?) (severely reduces dodge ability, Ejo if fall in)
40 : 4x Knockback (used to knock them in)
-40 : Self Slow (reduces own dodges by 1 rank) (TCD Reducing)

So that leaves 60 points to spend on actual damage, since just instantly deleting them would be way too hax. Of course, there would be no guarantee that they'd actually get sucked in anyways, but it's still pretty hax ^^;

Quote ()

Broken
-A hole in the ground.
-Reverts to Normal after a time.
-Dodges can fail if RP isn't acceptable, doubles dodge penalties for bad RP.
-EJO if you fall in.

The original intention of this technique was to severely punish any opponent that didn't RP adequately against me vis-a-vis the severe dodge penalty conferred by the broken terrain. I suppose I could have achieved the same effect with glass terrain, but let's be honest - the pun was too perfect to ignore. ^^; It's not technically an autokill, since as Leon said, there's no guarantee that the targets will actually fall in, but it does create the potential for instant deletion. If the autokill is too bothersome, I could put in a caveat that it creates an island in the middle that knockbacked opponents get directed to, thus only granting the "reduced dodges" effect.

Thus, the sig would look something like this.

What originally began as one of Argo's crass visual puns eventually turned into a devastating (and slightly dangerous) combat technique. "Rasshole" combines the fusionist protocols of Rass' system with Tem's powerful processor to literally erase a segment of the network from existence. Naturally, Suien considers this move to be of... a questionable legal nature, and as such, generally disagrees with its use. To execute it, Rass fuses momentarily with the ground, generating a bootleg connection to the network itself. Naturally, the process decreases Rass' mobility as his subsystems establish a remote connection to a targeted area. Instantly, several panels are deleted and the resultant vacuum causes a momentary burst of air to blast inward, sucking several nearby targets toward the attack's epicenter. Though a small chunk of network remains in the center that opponents tend to land upon, their ability to dodge becomes sharply reduced unless they are able to escape the pit.

(Creates a large hole that sucks up to 4 targets into it. Terrain Change (large) — Broken, 4x Knockback, Self Slow, Cannot cause instant-deletion by using this technique. 1TC)

Of course, that still doesn't change the fact that I'm essentially laying a gaping deathtrap that either myself or my allies can use to dump viruses or opponents into. If this is the case, however, we should probably make a rule against creating broken/missing terrain in the first place.
No can do. There's plenty of things that break panels already. XD

The entire point behind those, however--they don't break panels underneath viruses (only crack) and they don't attempt to push viruses into broken panels (it didn't work. You couldn't move into a broken panel).

With this in mind, I say we do something else. Something a little more... fitting.

PIT terrain. :'D

So work with me here. Instead of causing the net to rupture, Rass creates a giant pit in the ground and attempts to knock things in it. The pit is not bottomless, but it takes an action to climb out of the mess. (Or something along those lines. Basically, we make a new terrain type that this creates, make a cost for it, then go along our merry way)

Of course, the entire opponent RP dodge thing is unusual and and unique, but I think this is workable.

And of course, you can now explain damage when they fall in, instead of the OHKO. XD

Just a thought. It might not be what you want.
And the pit could be layered with sharp bamboo spikes smeared in feces. That way, even if the opponents don't die from the fall or the impalement, they could be poisoned and die of infection....*Doesn't tell anyone that this terrain already exists in the form of pungi*

Oh, and if they fall in the pit, they'll have reduced dodge capabilities...Like shooting viruses in a large pit...I mean, fish in a barrel.

Meh, just throwing in my two cents.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Pungi's on the approved Terrain list for the general public. It wouldn't be very fair for me to use terrain whose stats are only available in the modcave :P.

Rasshole (40):

What originally began as one of Argo's crass visual puns eventually turned into a devastating (and slightly dangerous) combat technique. "Rasshole" combines the fusionist protocols of Rass' system with Tem's powerful processor to literally erase a segment of the network from existence. Naturally, Suien considers this move to be of... a questionable legal nature, and as such, generally disagrees with its use. To execute it, Rass fuses momentarily with the ground, generating a bootleg connection to the network itself. This, in turn, effectively hacks several panels out of existence, creating a ring of hole panels either in front of or behind Rass. This, in turn, has a number of versatile uses, whether it's trapping opponents inside an area while Rass takes potshots from the sidelines, or putting long-range fighters at a disadvantage by trapping them in a smaller area with the fusion navi. Ironically enough, therefore, the "Rasshole" is as flexible as its namesake. These holes last for 2 turns before being replaced with normal panels when the network refreshes.

(Creates a giant circle of hole panels with Rass either on the outside or the inside of the circle. Terrain Change (large) — Hole, 1TC)

Current Sig Pool: 340/420
Signature Cap: 140/25
Bump
Approved.