Level 2 Sig - Netplay

- Netplay -
Tennisman.EXE summons an immobile 100 HP tennis net to appear (pops up from the ground in an instant), separating him from his opponent(s).

Attributes
- It is invisible from his opponent's side but visible from his.
- Attacking the net directly reflects the attack back towards the attacker with the same speed and power (net takes damage equal to the reflected attack).

Special Cases
- Bomb-type attacks are able to go over the net with no reflection.
- Sword-type attacks destroy the net instantly (the attack is still blocked but not reflected).
- Damage greater than the net's HP is reflected as the remaining HP of the net (i.e. If the net's HP was 10 and it received an attack dealing 20 damage, it would reflect 10 damage before being destroyed).
-The net reflects all of Tennisman's attacks as well with the exception of his arm cannon's tennis balls; Therefore, his Ace Serve and his buster (charged and uncharged) are unaffected by the net since they are served.

Duration
-The net stays up for 3 turns or until destroyed. 6-turn cooldown after the destruction of the net.

Level 2 sig attacks have a max damage cap of 75, plus the bonus from having two level 1 sigs (2x10), and one level 2 sig (15) equals 105 for now. I don't know. Sig damage levels are confusing me. It used to be 100 damage reflection and the cooldown is already ridiculously long.
COOLDOWN IS RIDICULOUSLY LONG

SHORTEN TO 3CD

HAR HAR HAR

APPROVED

-Twi