Changes

i was told by one of the moderators that i needed to take out the 2 turn count down if its only 60 damage so here

Demon aura does 60 damage
That would be incorrect.

60 damage should mean a 2 turn cooldown.

Out of curiosity, who told you this again?
it was in one of my rp's when i started my countdown for the sigatk he said

Quote ()

((I really really have to recommend you to change your entire sigatk...If it's only attack, there's no need for count down or chartes unless it's heavy damage~))

there.........what do ya think......can you help me with my sig attak
Goroke made a little bit of a mistake, but it's not as big as it seems.

I'll quote the post you made:

Quote ()

Raziel laughed at how his master knew the viruses would come and said
"master I will delete these now"
He is then suronded by a black aura signifing that he was activating his sig attack

Activating sig attack (2 turn count down. after that it slashes for 60 dmg)

And this is Goroke's response:

Quote ()

((I really really have to recommend you to change your entire sigatk...If it's only attack, there's no need for count down or chartes unless it's heavy damage~))

What Goroke meant to say was that you don't have to have those two turns of countdown. Maybe you're confusing 'cooldown' with 'countdown'; cooldown denotes the number of rounds that you must wait before you can use your Signature Attack again after its first use.

For example, if you used your Signature Attack on turn 1 and it had a cooldown of 2, you would have to wait until turn 4 before it became avaliable for use again.

That's listed in the rules. If you haven't read that part, then go do so.

Right, about fixing your Signature Attack: a first-level Sig has a damage cap of 70 with a cooldown of 2 turns. Currently, you're only utilizing 60 damage in Demon Aura. If you wanted to increase your Signature Attack's damage from 60 to 70, then ask for it here.
*slapsmyself* ohhhhhhhhhhh i did read but i mistaked the words......sorry and i am fine with the 60......i made it that way.
Well, all right, if you say so.