Sig De-Nerf

I really over-nerfed my starting Sig-Attack. It's beginning to hurt.

Quote (Before)

Starting Sig Attack:
1.0: Towering Guard (Block up to 3 Attacks/Hits) Add 1 Turn of Cooldown per Charge, uses 1 Action to generate 1 Magnetic Charge, Navi Cust Boosted.
- Desciption: Broadside utilizes his massive Tower Shield to attempt to block incoming attacks. The shield is brought into the line of an incoming attack, the extension plates are deployed, and the shield is magnetically charged to help repel the attack, providing a solid wall of defense that will hopefully deflect an incoming blow. Broadside can charge the shield with up to 3 Magnetic Charges at one time (without an NCP boost), with 1 turn of cooldown added for each additional charge given to the shield. Cooldown begins when the Tower Shield is hit enough times to expend all of the charges, which also causes the shield to move back to its storage position. The Shield NCP grants a +1 Max Charge Limit bonus to this move if equipped, and does not add to the CoolDown of this move. The bonus charge still has to be activated using an Action, and the shield cannot be charged more than 4 times total before cooling down, even with the NCP.

- Note : Towering Guard can only defend attacks from one direction at a time. If attacks come from 2 separate, and widely diverging directions at the same exact time, one is guaranteed to hit. The Tower Shield, when deployed, also hampers some of Broadside's other Sig Attacks.

------------------

Quote (After)

Starting Sig Attack:
1.0: Towering Guard (Block up to 3 Attacks/Hits) Add 1 Turn of Cooldown per Charge, Navi Cust Boosted.
- Desciption: Broadside utilizes his massive Tower Shield to attempt to block incoming attacks. The shield is brought into the line of an incoming attack, the extension plates are deployed, and the shield is magnetically charged to help repel the attack, providing a solid wall of defense that will hopefully deflect an incoming blow. Broadside can charge the shield with up to 3 Magnetic Charges at one time (without an NCP boost), with 1 turn of cooldown added for each additional charge given to the shield. Cooldown begins when the Tower Shield is hit enough times to expend all of the charges, which also causes the shield to move back to its storage position. The Shield NCP grants a +1 Max Charge Limit bonus to this move if equipped, and does not add to the CoolDown of this move.

- Note : Towering Guard can only defend attacks from one direction at a time. If attacks come from 2 separate, and widely diverging directions at the same exact time, one is guaranteed to hit. The Tower Shield, when deployed, also hampers some of Broadside's other Sig Attacks, as well as his ability to use his right arm for Throwing and Melee attacks (because the shield is in the way).

-------------

Essentially, now the shield gets max charge in one action, just like anyone else's Barrier Sig, however, the shield does hamper his ability to hit with any attacks that require his right arm. Melee attacks are almost impossible to execute when the shield is deployed, unless the foe is attacking from directly next to Broadside on the right side. The shield... simply gets in the way. It does not affect his ranged attack accuracy at all. Never has. Never will.

I've RP'ed it this way from the beginning anyhow. I'm just hurting from the Charge Time.

If it will take using a Process Edit to get this change made, I'll buy one, as this is becoming a serious problem.
Approved. This was overnerfed.

-Twi