Swords? Swords!

1.5a] Job Extension

This signature attack is an upgrading of Seraphim's "class" function, giving him abilities beyond the scope of normal classes, granting him a completely different class to use besides his Gunner class. Seraphim gains what appears to be a giant blade, which whose only purpose could possibly be ornamental, but somehow serves as a giant weapon of destruction that is easily utilized. Point and smash.

1] When Seraphim utilizes this attack, his type changes from Target to Break and Sword. Switching to this "form" takes an action. He Does not receive the Hit point Bonuses, but does receive the negatives to recovery and barriers and such. It takes an additional action to switch back, and unless otherwise stated, this form continues into the next battle. During the time between battles, he may switch weapons freely.
To better define which cons and Pros he receives from the "twin" subtypes, they are listed below:
Pros:

* Can shrug off pain, stun, timed damage, or knock back (superarmor style) if the thread in question contains examples of excellent RPing.
* Charged shot can pierce all defenses, causing 1/2 damage. If there are no such defenses, the shot deals full damage.
* Can smash obstacles, traps, or other things with a good RP post.
* Deals 10 extra damage with sword type chips and has more durable and accurate swords if and only if RP skills are passable.
Cons:

* Recovers 1/2 the normal amount from chips and sigatks. Subchips heal Break types for the normal amount.
* Barriers have 1/2 the usual HP. (This Doesn't include Signature attacks of Seraphim's)
* Charged shots are less accurate than other types.
* Dodges are slightly less effective.
* Easy target for ranged attacks.

2] His weapon changes to a massive blade. His rapid attack changes to swinging his sword at the enemy, and his charge attack consists of slamming the blade into the enemy, and then into the ground, basically shock-waving them.

3] He receives a further +10 to all sword attacks.

4] His first signature attack becomes "Shattering Blitz", which deals the [Rapid*Charge*Attack] damage in three parts, with the sword.

5] Seraphim cannot use ranged chips in this form.

6] Seraphim's swords Mysteriously last only two turns while in this form. Whoooooo [/spooky]
So basicly, its a total of +20 to all sword chips, you can't use ranged chips, and +1 to Atk and Rpd, at the cost of an action? I'm assuming that this lasts until you change it again.

Honestly, I don't see any real problems with this right away, but I'm new at this whole sig balancing thing, so a second opinion would be welcome.
Seeing as I've only got one sword chip, and I now loathe sword spamming, I thought that would make it balanced.

I also wanted to get this attack in so I could have a miracle happen out of nowhere, so I'm hoping Leon will take a look at it.
+20 to sword: Potential +100 damage on turn used. 5 turn CD

Break/Sword subtype change/fuse: overall 1 turn CD

+1 Attack/Charge: 5000 zenny equivalent

No ranged chips: Unknown debuff.

Let's see... Overall you're balancing out. The only thing I want to see is the Attack/Charge boost getting removed.
I removed the Navicust.
Approved.