Walden//ShellMan.EXE

Operator
Name: Walden Ausink
Appearance: A boy with thin blue hair, showing some strands that seem to lack color here and there. He seems somewhat thin, though not unnaturally so, with pale white skin and an average height. He has very translucent dark pupils in his wide eyes, which always have a somewhat sad look to them. Despite this, he always seems to wear a wide, thin lipped smile. He normally wears a heavy white fleece jacket with the design of waves around the bottom edge, along with black cargo pants and T-shirts of various colors and sandals. He keeps his jacket on even in warm weather. He has a white hat in a fisherman's style, but with no lures. He also wears a pair of plastic light-blue goggles on cold days.
Personality: Walden lived a normal life with many friends, until at the age of 13 he was found to have contracted an undiagnosed disease. At this point, a nasty rumor spread that it was a contagious disease among his friends, and though their claims were entirely unjustified they distanced themselves from Walden. He moved from his old school Electown to one in ACDC after the unwanted attention seemed to be affecting his personality in school. Since nobody in the new school knows of his disease, kept mostly discreet by his parents and the school faculty, he's fit in well.
Walden's disease means he becomes weak very easily, so he prefers to stay indoors when possible, but his hat and coat are able to shield him from sunlight adequately enough most of the time. He seems to be very vacant, and often loses himself in thought. He likes meeting new people, although he's very awkward and stumbles in conversation. He surprises his friends often, though, with unexpected swings between sudden enthusiasm or unexplained gloom. He's not emotionally unstable, just prone to be indecisive and change his position. He is an avid Netbattler, because seeing his NetNavi in action gives him hope when he becomes down over the condition of his own health. He is also proud of his artistic ability.
PET Modifications: The PET is a sky blue color that seems to have blue paint dabbled on its frame at spots. The grips are white, and it normally looks pretty clean, as though it were rarely used.

NetNavi

Name: ShellMan.EXE
Element: Aqua
Type: N/A
Appearance: A Navi with a very bizarre, inhuman appearance. Consists of a large pink clam as the trunk block, with a small black pearl inside. This pearl bears his face, a pair of round glowing yellow eyes that peer from the darkness of his shell and change shape depending on his mood, a small mouth with no teeth, visible from its bright red color only when open, and normally a small blush on his cheeks. A paler half shell clamped to the lower part of this clam bears his insignia, a simple affair consisting of a white shell in a navy background. A strange, spongy sort of tube material connects his torso to a giant pink snail shell that floats just above the ground, which serves as his bottom half. His white shoulderguards are shaped after shells, and hold pearls inside that act as joints. The same dark spongy material makes up the tubes that serve as his arms. His left arm ends in a pearl, enclosed in a large, white, simple shell, and his right arm ends in a pink-tinged orange conch shell, the narrower end of the cone facing away from the connection. Tends to sway back and forth as he stands open. If retracted, ShellMan can entirely retreat into his dark body into his armor, gaining the semblance of mearly a large pile of seashells.
(A sloppy sketch of the concept.)
Personality: ShellMan is very friendly torward people he knows he can trust. He speaks with a soft voice, and prefers to avoid conflict. ShellMan enjoys diversions from combat whenever he can get them, and would rather make friends than defeat enemies. He is loyal to his operator though, and always trusts his advice, so he often enters combat and enjoys it just because of his operator's presence and being able to make him happy. He normally stays cool under fire even if he isn't enjoying himself, but can become terribly frightened against tougher foes.
Custom Weapon: Pearl Shooter- fires a roughly-formed pearl from the left arm buster to damage the enemy.
Charged Shot: Conch Rifle- fires a concentrated stream of water from the tip of the conch shell on ShellMan's right arm.
Signature Attack: Catapearl- The tube forming ShellMan's body stretches out, allowing him to lean back and open his head clam. Snapping suddenly forward, ShellMan's head leaves his body and collides with an enemy, bursting into a bubbly spray. A new head quickly forms inside ShellMan's head. (60 DMG, Aqua Element, 3 turn cool down)

Looking at preserving options now.
Oh yeah! I forgot I was supposed to get some of my old stuff. I think, for my character's sake, I'll go with my Shield program (3000z value) as my program keep. I wish the limit was 500 higher... XD

Besides that, I'll take the vouchers for 1.5 and 2.0 when I reach the proper level.
Wow... that's so weird, it's genius.

Sounds good.

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Make profile threads for both Operator/Navi, and make a Signature!
And add the vouchers to your sig too, so we don't forget.