GMO Reset & New GMO

At first, I'd like to erase Djinni's current GMOs. They are outdated from when she didn't have legs. Therefore they aren't used/needed anymore.

Furthermore I've got a new GMO design prepared for her which I'd like to get approved. Going for a more MMBN look this time.

Name: Battlesuit.GMO
Description: Djinni's attire is removed for a black bodysuit. Her body size is not altered through this and despite having her body covered it still leaves little to the imagination. Djinni's mouth and nose are hidden by a black mask of the same material as her bodysuit. Two white lines are drawn from the mask, just below Djinni's eyes, all the way down to her feet. A set like these lines is also on her back, but starting at the highest point of her mask on the back. The parts between the two lines on each side is gray instead of black.
Around her head is a golden circlet with a red diamond-cut ruby at the front. From the top of the circlet come flames which take the place of Djinni's hair. From the back of the flames comes a ponytail-shaped flame that reaches to about the middle of her back. This ponytail is connected to the main mass of flames with a golden band. On her ears she still has the audio receivers with her emblem on them.
Covering her chest is a sleeveless white flak jacket with a high collar. The jacket lacks any pockets on any of the sides and has a large circle-cut ruby on the back with a golden band around it from which Djinni can generate large wings of fire. The jacket can be opened at the front with a zipper that isn't visible which only Djinni can access, but is usually kept closed.
She wears long black gloves with a thick golden band around the end with five circle-cut rubies aligned in a star formation across the sides of the band. The black part of the gloves are entirely set ablaze with flames to the point the gloves aren't visible anymore.
She also wears a pair of long black boots with a thick golden band around the end with a five circle-cut rubies aligned in a star formation across the sides of the band. Same as with the gloves, the black part of each glove is covered in flames to the point of these parts not being visible anymore.
I don't see any problems here.