Leon's Ever-Improvement thread

So, another year another change...

Miyu-
I never described her emblem. So I'll add an emblem section to her profile.

Emblem: Miyu's emblem is circular, much like any other navi's. The background is a dark purple, with a vertically symmetrical tattoo grey tribal marking nearly touching the farthest reaches of the emblem. In the foreground, a bright pink heart is wrapped in green rose-like vines, which have shocking yellow thorns. The foreground and background occasionally swap positions. The emblem is inside of a heart shaped locket, bearing a keyhole on the front, that she wears around her neck.

A minor appearance change:
"Her skin is lightly tanned." => "Her skin is a slight yellow and lightly tanned."
Going more for the asian thing, since she's all asian named and such. Though I really have no idea how to describe a lightly tanned asian girl aside from using those exact words... which are pretty lame.

Leon-
Nothing yet, but another year once I get a happy-birthday subplot going or something.
Personally I think the backgrounds and foregrounds of emblems should not ever shift in position as an emblem is supposed to be a basic static representation of your navi's theme.

...Anyways, that's just my point of view. Since there are no major problems I can see and mods can approve aesthetic profile changes:

[APPROVED]