Celeste

New navi. Based on being a back row nuker. Also, lacks any normal direct attack, and thusly relies entirely on chips and sigs.
Name: Celeste
Sex: Female
Element: Normal
Type: Recover

Personality: A very playful and fun loving young woman. For the most part, she acts like somone close to 10 years her junior. She desparately yearns to be completely independant, but at the same time dreams of a family. She likes to tease people, especially those close to her, but has a tendency to go overboard and hurt others feelings with it. The closer she is to someone, the more of her abilities she can access as well. This is mainly due to her being unwillingly to show people her true emotions, which are the key to using her most devastating attacks.

Appearance: She stands roughly 5'4", weighing in at around 120 pounds. She is a petite woman, yet has pleasing curves to her body. She has long hair, almost white but with a noticeable hint of a light blue. It falls straight to her middle back, with a large braid on the left side which she usually flips in front of her. She wears a typical japanese shrine maiden outfit, mainly white with red. The exception of is it has no attached sleeves. Instead, the sleeves are held on by a red ribbon threaded through the top of them just above her elbow. The dress is long enough to cover her feet, but she wears a pair of normal sneakers underneath.

Custom Weapon: Voice. Her voice alone deals 0 damage to enemies, but can be used to heal allies with the conversion ability. When singing a song, her voice taps into her emotions and the energy of the net to create an attack.

Chip Usage: The chip is downloaded and converted into a short song, resulting in some form of attack being launched at the enemy. The song is usually only a couple lines long unlike the songs that she has crafted herself. (Fluff)

Singing: Celeste relies on the power of songs to fight in battle. Songs are activated using one action. They can be released immediately after the song has started, or she can continue to sing to build up additional power. When a song begins, it is Burst level 1. Depending on the song, additional actions can raise the burst level to a maximum of 4 (depending on the current PU's installed). When singing, she is still fully able to dodge. Also, if hit while singing, the burst level will be affected negatively, depending on the song.

Song 1:
Firecracker

Celeste begins singing, forming a powerful ball of energy above her head. As she continues to sing, the ball grows in both size and explosive power as the burst level increases. This song has a maximum burst level of 2. If hit with any attack while singing, one burst level is lost.

Deals 20 + (10 x Burst Level) Damage to (Burst Level - 1 enemies), minimum of one.
Cooldown of (Burst Level -1.5) rounded down.
Max burst level 2.
1 Action = 1 Burst Level.
If hit, one burst level is lost.

Leon edits:
The PET now has built in 6.1 audio capabilities, although the sub has to be plugged in separately. It can also double as an ocarina, not that Leon can play the ocarina very well. The PET no longer had overdrive mode, as he gave that PET to an old friend with Illumina installed in it.
I just realized that this CD formula would have you striking with a free 30 every turn.

Mind adding a "minimum 1 turn CD" to that?
Hmm... if I sited the lack of a normal buster as the reason that it has a 0 cooldown, as well as siting Eon's level 1 Arc Shot, might I be able to persuade you of allowing it?

If not, I suppose I could work with it.
I like this. I really do. I love it when users (And sometimes staff) show off some creativity.

I'm going to say sorry, Demon, but I think we can let this one pass. Just this once.

-Twi
I'm still waiting on Demon's thoughts on this in light of my defensive objection.

Does the Prosecution have any objections to my objections?

Can I be more vague in a bump?

Find out next time, o- *shot*
-_-;

Bleh, precendent setting things...

Eon's Arc shot actually might need a nerf, but here you are giving up buster completely...

*shrug*

Well, we'll try it out.
Or in other words...

Approved. FOR NOW. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH- *Shot*

-Twi