Brandon Jetto

Ha! Just when you thought I was gone forever, I appear out of nowhere. That, and it took me a while to find this place. So...yeah. I'm back, fewlz.

Operator
Name: Brandon Jetto
Appearance: Stands at around 5'8", with average build.
-Hair Color: Brown
-Eye Color: Blue
-Skin Shade: Light
-Other things: Has fairly large eyes, but nothing overly atypical
--Clothes:
-Head: Red headband
-Upper Body: Plain purple T-shirt, with a black long sleeve shirt worn under it. Wears a purple wristband on each wrist, each with his Navi's mark on it.
-Lower Body: Jean shorts, extending down to just below the knee. For the feet, wears white shocks and purple sneakers.
Personality: Brandon is very free-spirited, and prefers to do things his way and by himself. However, he doesn't follow this to the point of stupidity, and is willing to work with others if it will definitely improve the situation. He's generally an honest, light-hearted person, though again, he'll lie if the situation begs it (but not before). He's also somewhat gullible, though his Navi compensates for this at times.
PET Modifications: Purple PET with black trim, otherwise normal

NetNavi

Name: Target.EXE (woo, brought back my original Navi)
Element: Normal
Type: Cursor
Appearance: Stands at what would be around around 5'4", with a narrow build.
-Hair Color: Brown
-Eye Color: Green
-Skin Shade: Light
-Other things: Has VERY long hair, extending down to around her knees
--Clothes:
-Head: Purple Navi helmet, with a place in back for her hair to come out. Also has a clear visor, which is used for analyzing enemies and the like
-Upper Body: Purple armor covers her from the bottom of the neck down to around where the stomach is, while the rest is an almost cloth-like, though still effective, black armor. On her chest is her mark; an outlining of an eye, though instead of an iris, a lock-on cursor appears in the center.
-Arms: Black armor covers her shoulders, and her upper arms down to the elbow. Purple armor covers the rest of it down to the wrist. The hands are covered with black gloves with purple fingers. The right arm can freely transform into a buster gun, though it's a bit more narrow and with a scope on top, reflecting her desire for high accuracy shots as opposed to power.
-Lower Body: Purple armor covers her waist and pelvic area, while black armor extends from the hips down to below the knee. The remainder of the leg is covered with a pair of purple boots with black trim.

Personality: Unlike Brandon, Target (or as she's often called, Tara) is fairly high strung, and tends to get annoyed if things don't break her way. However, she is not as naive as her operator, and sometimes has to bail him out due to the fact she's harder to deceive. Like her operator, Tara is (usually) honest, and isn't afraid of putting herself in harm's way so long as there's a good reason for it. Though since she prefers sniping to hand-to-hand combat, she'd rather not do that...
Custom Weapon: Chargable buster arm
Signature Attack: Snipe Laser - Tara fires a small laser from her buster at a single enemy. 60 damage, 2 turn cooldown.

(Reads stuff as a refresher) ...Wow, you guys used my idea for VariableSword. Nice! Now accept me before my attention span catches something else and-ooh, soda!

EDIT: My total lack of an attention span apparently made me skip the cooldown change by accident. Thanks for pointing that out, Heat Sonata.
Hey, it's good to see you back. : D

I'm not approved to approve new users and such, but as a notice your sig attack seems to reflect you haven't read the latest changes. Might want to scroll through the new announcements and such and see what's the haps.
Heeeyo! Read the part on legacy items?

It's a bit out of the way, I admit... ^^;

Just a little bonus for being part of RECN.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...p?showtopic=277
...Well, that's just awesome.

-Hmm...I'll just reclaim two chips; Shotgun and Hi-Cannon, which costs a nice even 5000z.

-Uh...this depends on whether or not the old default NaviCust programs count or not. If they don't, I can't take anything, but if they do, I'll grab a Charge+1 and Attack+1. Again, that'd be a nice even 5000z

-I didn't have a LV 1.5, but I did have a LV 2 signature attack. Can't tell whether voucher means I get it now, or I have to take it to the shop then get it. If it's the former, I'll go ahead and post it now:

Twin Missile - Tara launches a pair of missiles that lock-on to the area of a foe before blasting them. Each missile does 50 damage, and both missiles can be locked-on to the same enemy. 3 turn cooldown.

-I'll take 2 HP Memories.

Again, very nice.
Choose 2 bonuses, silly. Not all of them.
...(insert a page of straight swearing here) Anyone still doubting my non-existant attention span?

I'll take...the chips (Shotgun and Hi-Cannon, woo) and the 2 HPMemories. Because I CAN.
You stole my catchphrase. D:

Aside from that, APPROVED LOLOLZ. And welcome back. I wondered where you went.

-Twi